Arnold Palmer Invitational [spoliers]

elkington withdrew from the tourney. he was 6 over after 8 on the day.

Does anyone know what shoes Ryan Moore is sporting? Those things look like my old tennis sneakers that I tied at the laces and hung on an old power line.

if i'm correct on what ones your talking about, he made those himself. Those are just his regular shoes with spikes in them.

Arnie just said that Holmes looks fidgety, and if he shaved it might help. LOL.

Kevin

Last edited:
Arnie just said that Holmes looks fidgety, and if shaved it might help. LOL.

Kevin

I caught that. Pretty good stuff.

Ernie is looking good again heading into the weekend.

Where's Claire? Please call Ernie and suggest he rid himself of the pleated pants. Mine disappeared and Liz has no idea where they went. :confused2:

if i'm correct on what ones your talking about, he made those himself. Those are just his regular shoes with spikes in them.

Ahhh that would explain it. They looked pretty raggedy. The man could swing a club but fashion wise, he ain't no IJP.

Where's Claire? Please call Ernie and suggest he rid himself of the pleated pants. Mine disappeared and Liz has no idea where they went. :confused2:

Sorry--I don't have it on.

Dark Horse in the race

Dark Horse in the race

My dark horse pick for 2010 is close to the lead! Davis Love III is in the hunt!
Local Georgia native doing good this week :D

He's a great guy. A few of our local guys went down to Dublin for a tournament and we ate breakfast at a place called Cracker Barrel. After we sit down I looked over a few tables from us and who do I see? I had to do a double take but Davis was there with his son. His son was playing in a local junior tournament. Davis Love III is a very nice person. We did not bug him but it was cool to speak to him.

Re: Arnold Palmer Invitational [spoliers]

Not sure who it was but I looked up at one of the tv's here and saw someones shot hit the rocks then hit the rocks again before rolling onto the green. Talk about getting lucky.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Not sure who it was but I looked up at one of the tv's here and saw someones shot hit the rocks then hit the rocks again before rolling onto the green. Talk about getting lucky.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That was Chris Couch on 18.

that was awesome three bounches off the rocks and on the green!! :clapp:

Yeah that was pretty cool

In fact, it was the shot of the day!

I just thought listening to the crowd was amusing: ooohh!....OOOHHH!.... AAAAHHHH!!!..... YEAHAHHHH!!!

I thought I was watching the live broadcast today until I saw the course conditions at the end. I never knew that play was delayed so I was pretty mad to discover I wasn't watching it live.

When I saw Tiger playing I knew something was up.

It's suppose to be on the golf channel today at 10:00 a.m.

When I saw Tiger playing I knew something was up.

Kevin I did that same thing when I saw it on at the steak house we were at last night! That pretty much told me not to rush home for my DVR'd final round coverage!

Nike thanks... I just got back from the TV trying to find it... High noon,,,ok.

Yep. Gives Ernie more time to think as well.

I agree - the delay will help Els. He had what, double-bogey, bogey before they halted? He's got a fragile 2-shot lead - I hope he can regroup and play well the next 5 or so holes and win.

I agree - the delay will help Els. He had what, double-bogey, bogey before they halted? He's got a fragile 2-shot lead - I hope he can regroup and play well the next 5 or so holes and win.

me too bonk. i'd like to see big ernie pull it out, especially since my man phil folded like a napkin. i've never seen anyone burn so many edges with the putter though.

Just looked outside and it's not looking pretty. If they get this off they'll have to mud it. Hope Ernie can pull it off.

Back