Awesome Video - Srixon Journey To Better

What an awesome video. Well done Cleveland/Srixon

Was looking through my emails and saw an email from Srixon with a link to this video. Pretty awesome to see a bunch of THPers. Well done!

I had to watch this again before heading to the course this morning.
Very cool and very inspiring.

Wow, just catching this now. Very well done. Got me all fired up to go do some work on my game.

Finally sat down and watched this. Chills.....just chills.

Amazing job on the collaboration by Srixon - extremely well done Cleveland/Srixon staffers!!

And....so damn glad to see Pete in this....you are/will be missed dude.

Wow. Just wow. Really, really great stuff in that video.

Deano!

That was badass, I thought a THP cat had some sick editing skills, than saw the end. Just badass that Cleveland/Srixon took the time to handle business. I hope to see this on the golf channel.

I was asked for an autograph or 2 over the weekend at the DFW get together. After I gave the proshop my credit card he gave me a pen and asked to sign a piece of paper. It was very flattering. It must be going viral!

I was asked for an autograph or 2 over the weekend at the DFW get together. After I gave the proshop my credit card he gave me a pen and asked to sign a piece of paper. It was very flattering. It must be going viral!

You're all effing stars! what can I say...

Great thing to watch coming back to THP from a 5 day break. Awesome video.

Big Time strikes again.

Love the collective video, guys.

I was thinking about skipping the range this afternoon after the World Cup, but now that I watched that I HAVE to go!

So well done, and motivational!

I just keep watching it, it's amazing.

Awesome Video - Srixon #THPMC Journey To Better

Big Time strikes again.

Love the collective video, guys.

You're all effing stars! what can I say...

Some guys tried to tell me it was for the green fee agreement but they couldn't fool me....I knew what they really were after

I think this is one of the best videos I've seen any OEM put out. Real Golfers With Real Passion.

Last edited:
What an absolutely amazing video. Such a great journey you guys are on.

I had to come and watch this again. Simply an amazing video.

Just came back and watched this again.
Love it!

We knew for quite a while they were going to do something with these videos, but never really knew it would be this cool.

Great timing for this campaign. The #THPMC was really intended to be about the #journeytobetter this year and it fit right in with the theme so well. Something we can all look back at for a long time with some pride.

We knew for quite a while they were going to do something with these videos, but never really knew it would be this cool.

Great timing for this campaign. The #THPMC was really intended to be about the #journeytobetter this year and it fit right in with the theme so well. Something we can all look back at for a long time with some pride.

I watched this one and G-mac twice yesterday, still gives me goosebumps

Looks like the link changed and/or they moved the video. Here is the new link:

Showed this to the Doc, she was blown away.

I'll say it 1000 more times, so freaking awesome.

Looks like the link changed and/or they moved the video. Here is the new link:

Just because you mentioned it, I had to go watch it again. Not sure how many times I have already seen it, but I love that video. Simply amazing.

Got JB Holmes attention on it via twitter tonight! Go check it out! Love the support!

Back