What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
37/36 - 73.

Personal Best - 18
Personal Best - Front 9
First Eagle - hole out on the par 5 9th from 60 yards

I limited my big mistakes to 1 hole and I capitalized in the right spots. I've never been more confident in my putting. I was able to get up and down 4/5 chances and only had 1 3-putt.

Atta boy my Indy lover!! You da man!

Great round. I'm seriously impressed with getting up and down 4/5 times. Very nice job.

37/36 - 73.

Personal Best - 18
Personal Best - Front 9

I limited my big mistakes to 1 hole and I capitalized in the right spots. I've never been more confident in my putting. I was able to get up and down 4/5 chances and only had 1 3-putt.
Fan-freakin-tastic!!!

37/36 - 73.

Personal Best - 18
Personal Best - Front 9

Wow, what a great round!

37/36 - 73.

Personal Best - 18
Personal Best - Front 9

Well done.

New track today (drove an hour to get there) and put up 39/39 78. Hit the ball well and putted well. Had a triple on the front and a double on the back. All due to just stupid swings but was able to keep it together for the most part

New track today (drove an hour to get there) and put up 39/39 78. Hit the ball well and putted well. Had a triple on the front and a double on the back. All due to just stupid swings but was able to keep it together for the most part

Great score for being +5 on two holes. Where did you play?

Nice work! What track?

My sister use to live right around the corner guy from there's. I thought it was a pretty good track. If I remember it was pretty open but the rough could be tough. It was a pretty new course when I played it.

My sister use to live right around the corner guy from there's. I thought it was a pretty good track. If I remember it was pretty open but the rough could be tough. It was a pretty new course when I played it.
We played gold tees. 69.9/128 so not a really difficult course. The rough was pretty gnarly. Luckily I stayed out of it for the most part

My wife and I made our couples night debut. My wife is just now taking up golf. It was he first golf event. Of course the format had to be alternate shot. It was very painful and we finished a 58 over 9 holes. Dead last. It was alright though. She'll have to work on her putting. Once she gets a little time on the greens, our scores will improve rapidly. Long and painful round though.

My wife and I made our couples night debut. My wife is just now taking up golf. It was he first golf event. Of course the format had to be alternate shot. It was very painful and we finished a 58 over 9 holes. Dead last. It was alright though. She'll have to work on her putting. Once she gets a little time on the greens, our scores will improve rapidly. Long and painful round though.

The first time I read this, I thought you said 58 over through 9. Sheww.

That is not bad at all. Most importantly, did she enjoy herself?

+1 didn't play amazing but kept the ball in front of me one bad hole I tried to play it safe and my safe was still through the fairway double bogey on 15 but had birdie putts on 16,17 and 18 and finally made one on 18 to get a stroke back. Fun round

+1 didn't play amazing but kept the ball in front of me one bad hole I tried to play it safe and my safe was still through the fairway double bogey on 15 but had birdie putts on 16,17 and 18 and finally made one on 18 to get a stroke back. Fun round

You are really good at gaalf!!

You are really good at gaalf!!

I try I should have broken par course isn't that hard I didn't start out great and birdie then two bogeys and only other bad hole was 15. 15-17 are hardest holes on the course did stick the 245 yard par 3 #16 to 12' with the hybo

245 yard hybo, life is tough

The first time I read this, I thought you said 58 over through 9. Sheww.

That is not bad at all. Most importantly, did she enjoy herself?

Not sure yet. I think she liked aspects of it. She really hated messing up. Her biggest problem is she thinks the game should be easy. She knows I play in the single digits but she has no clue how much time, energy, blood, sweat and tears went into getting there. She can't generate any clubhead speed so it's very difficult to get the ball in the air. I put her in some tough spots last night. The men played from the senior tees. 3 of the holes I drove just short of the green. Great drives, but just in front of the sand. She can't pitch it up in the air and lines it in the sand. I could tell this was frustrating her. She won't go to the range and she won't take lessons, but she wants me to fix her swing mid-round. That doesn't work for me.

I hope she does get more into it and maybe the drubbing we got last night will motivate her to work on getting better.

90 today with #720Kangster. Some sloppy play around the greens kept me from scoring in what was a decent ball striking day. 1-5 on makeable birdie putts was a bummer but I will take 5 good looks over none.

90 today with #720Kangster. Some sloppy play around the greens kept me from scoring in what was a decent ball striking day. 1-5 on makeable birdie putts was a bummer but I will take 5 good looks over none.
Yeah you definitely had some looks at tweeters today! That tightlies is money for ya

Shot a PB 86 today. Played better off the tee and didn't let my putter get away from me. Feels pretty good, helps that a lot of rain recently has softened up the greens considerably. I don't know that I'm peaking, but if I am, this is the right time to do it.

Congrats on the PB

37/36 - 73.

Personal Best - 18
Personal Best - Front 9

Fantastic round buddy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some freaking badass scores up in here, way to go everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back