The Burger Thread

The scariest thing about the Holy Cow to me is what is on the top of the bun that looks like it is baked onto the bun. An eyeball perhaps??? No way I could even approach downing that whole thing now but during my college days of eating 100 wings at one sitting, I would have been all over it. And I weighed about 25 pounds less back then.....

Nothing wrong with a good Whataburger DD, especially when you pair it with onion rings. There is one in Thomasville so when you are down this way I will be more than happy to treat you to one. We do frequent there periodically.

I'm in Tally for the weekend, so I try to have one most visits. Granddaughter and Great Grandson are heading over today from Valdosta for family time. Pretty excited. See you next week buddy.

Lots of choices.

eqyvyju5.jpg

Oh wow..

kitchen sink
canyon creek
knife and fork

All of these speak to me

20140707_074134-L.jpg

Hahahaha, I knew it when I saw this thread come up top!

Yours wins, I'm fixing to go grill some burgers, but yours wins easily sir.

You better post pictures.

You better post pictures.

Haha, GG is right you ARE craving burgers now!

I'm even thinking a fried egg will be necessary.

Having Veras burgers tonight, not quite as good at Fat Burger but decent. I really like all the extra Fat Burger offers, the onion rings inside are sooo good.

Haha, GG is right you ARE craving burgers now!

I'm even thinking a fried egg will be necessary.
I'm trying to think of a scenario where a fried egg wouldn't be necessary.

I've got nothing.

I miss miss a good burger. Looking forward to indulging again soon.

Macaroni Cheese Burger
Macaroni-Cheese-Burger-Bun-Pound.jpg

Took my son and daughter to The Vortex in Atlanta. I should have gotten pictures of their burgers too. Son got the Coronary Bypass burger (burger, fried egg, cheese, bacon), Daughter got the Texas Burger (Texas Toast, Cheese, BBQ Sauce and 4 Onion Rings).

I got the Wholly Guacamole Burger. Guac and Pepper Jack cheese. Here is mine.

IMAG0842_zpskzmf06li.jpg

Son got the Coronary Bypass burger (burger, fried egg, cheese, bacon)
Your son is a smart kid!

Just driving by a local retail development under construction today, and there is a burger place going in at the end of it. I was driving, and the wind had blown the "coming soon" tarp at one end, but I swear it said Burger 1. If this is true, I am all kinds of giddy.

Barry -- was your son's burger the one that has grilled cheese sandwiches instead of the usual bun?

I had that one at the Vortex once. My chest kind of hurt later that afternoon...

If anyone is ever in NE Ohio, go to B-Spot.

If you like heat, get the Atomic burger. Ghost pepper, or ghost chili, whatever it's called.

So good.

Back