The Burger Thread

About to try the PB&J burger at the Roadhouse Diner in Great Falls, MT...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

About to try the PB&J burger at the Roadhouse Diner in Great Falls, MT...

7aaccadfb950087b4a7e085fc817cc76.jpg

Fries look solid.

And wash it down with some lemon meringue!

4fa7b24495cfdbb4442ff5444542db51.jpg

Just got done charcoaling 5 pounds of burgers. They were damn good!

The grilled cheese burger was fantastic.
5JqsfYV.jpg

Was on the East side of Cleveland today, and so we went to B Spot for some burgers. I had the funguy with pan fried mushrooms, onions, and blue cheese. My wife had the impossible burger, which is fully plant based and looks, cooks, and tastes like a beef patty. I wish I would have tried a bite. Also turtle milkshake to top it off. So good.

Carl's Junior Hamburger classic with extra beef patty, no cheese, no pickles, only fresh lettuce and chopped onions.

add pepper, mayonaisse and tomato ketchup, with chilli sauce is okey too :eat::eat:

Burger show on First We Feast really good!

My first smash burger experience, the fries are quite good, and the crust on the burger reminds me of culvers!
PCQB0wn.jpg

We have the same spatula JB, lol.

My setup tonight.....

Left side gas, right side charcoal. Best of both worlds.

Getting a little more done....

20130619-onion-burger-8.jpg

I ran across Oklahoma Onion Burgers in another thread on this forum tonight - these look so mouthwatering I thought they needed to be posted in this thread. I love steak and onions Caribbean style and burgers with onions - I feel like these are made for me. Getting made tomorrow at home in the Lodge cast iron skillet.

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/oklahoma-onion-burger-national-treasure

Why would you flip the burger when it is still raw?

Looks like she is flipping it on to the grill to start cooking it. Doubt it would come off that cleanly to flip it if it was still raw.

I do the same thing with burgers, spatula and flip them over on to the grill.

Back