The Burger Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I just think this thread needs to exist. One of my favorite things is a good burger. In our travels, GG and I try to hit up many of the burger joints around the country and have been fortunate enough to indulge from time to time with THPers as well. Some of our recent favorites have been.

Ramsay's BurGR in Vegas
B-Spot By Michael Symon in Cleveland
Burger Bar in Jupiter
Square One Burgers in Sarasota
Burger 21 in Tampa

Of course many others. This thread should serve for pictures of delicious burgers, menus and restaurants that all have to do with the hamburger.

Ramsay's is phenomenal. So effin good.

Square One shall be had this weekend for me.

The Wagyu Buger at the Capital Grill in Dallas. Promise you.

capital-grille-burger-300uw.jpg

This will be a great thread to watch. I wish I had a worthy contribution right now. But I generally love any good burgers. Around here (MD) we're stuck with a lot of the chains Sonic, Five Guys, Fat Burger...which is probably my favorite of the chains.

But oddly enough one of the best burgers around for me is at the grill of one of my home courses Timbers at Troy for any locals, they have great sloppy, juicy burgers.

B spot. ..nuff said

a5e5agy2.jpg

Flea Market Burger here in KC is solid. It is a bar and a flea market sort of together, weird but good.

Farm burger at Gordon's place in Vegas is still bar none best burger I've ever eaten

• Admin
Nate,
Love that burger at Capital Grille. Its a good one.

Should also mention a few chains.
Smash Burger is pretty good
Five Guys is pretty darn good
In & Out is pretty good
And I even like Steak & Shake

• Admin
Flea Market Burger here in KC is solid. It is a bar and a flea market sort of together, weird but good.

Farm burger at Gordon's place in Vegas is still bar none best burger I've ever eaten

You would love Square One near us then.
And just a FWI, I thought B-Spot was better than Ramsays place. Both delicious however.

MShack in Atlantic Beach/Jacksonville.

You would love Square One near us then.
And just a FWI, I thought B-Spot was better than Ramsays place. Both delicious however.

I love a good burger man. Sounds like both need to be on my radar. Really hoping to make down to your neck of the woods sooner rather than later...

Ohio, not so much hehe

I love a good burger man. Sounds like both need to be on my radar. Really hoping to make down to your neck of the woods sooner rather than later...

Ohio, not so much hehe

ur loss all around!

BurGR

OH MY! I miss it.

uha6yje7.jpg

We have a very good burger here, I need to get one this week so I can post a pic in this thread.

crown burger. salt lake city utah. this thing is a char broiled burger and heaped with pastrami. it will blow your mind.....and your veins. but so worth it.
20110110-131010-crown-burgers-burger.jpg

I might go to Ohio for that Burger spot... better than Ramsays place? That I have to try for sure then. 441 I will crash at your place?

I might go to Ohio for that Burger spot... better than Ramsays place? That I have to try for sure then. 441 I will crash at your place?

Check out Michael Symon. He is an Iron Chef and one of the best there is. It is not just him throwing his name on the place either. He is active with the restaurants and B-Spot was really really good.

Nate,
Love that burger at Capital Grille. Its a good one.

Should also mention a few chains.
Smash Burger is pretty good
Five Guys is pretty darn good
In & Out is pretty good
And I even like Steak & Shake

You need to try Shake Shack. One just opened less than 10 minutes from my house. FWIW, just on quality alone: Shake Shack > In-N-Out > Five Guys. The value of In-N-Out is better than the other 2 places though.

True story: I had a 4 hour layover at the LA airport once. I left the airport and took a parking lot shuttle so that I could get to an In-N-Out burger that is a mile away from the airport. I didn't care that I had to go back through security after I returned to the airport, it was worth it!

Check out Michael Symon. He is an Iron Chef and one of the best there is. It is not just him throwing his name on the place either. He is active with the restaurants and B-Spot was really really good.

Oh I know Michael Symon well. I watch Iron Chef all the time and really the food network in general.

The Lola looks incredible

I'm a pretty big fan of Burger 21 in Tampa and Grease in West Palm Beach, Grease has a huge beer list for the global beer lovers and the largest whiskey bar in Southeast Florida, over 100 different brands I think. I'm looking forward to a good burger at Square 1 though.

Next time I am in Dallas you will take me? and pay...

You 2 become my kids or something? Save your allowance and then we'll go.

You need to try Shake Shack. One just opened less than 10 minutes from my house. FWIW, just on quality alone: Shake Shack > In-N-Out > Five Guys. The value of In-N-Out is better than the other 2 places though.

Looks like Austin is getting one so Dallas might be next!

True story: I had a 4 hour layover at the LA airport once. I left the airport and took a parking lot shuttle so that I could get to an In-N-Out burger that is a mile away from the airport. I didn't care that I had to go back through security after I returned to the airport, it was worth it!

I forgot shake shack. Been to the Boca location a few times. I prefer it over In and Out and put it on par with Five Guys for me. Very good stuff.

yes sir, just give me some time to find a place

Back