The Burger Thread

I didn't know if this should go in here or in a breakfast thread, but boy am I hungry!!!

wakenbacon2.jpg

This makes my arteries hurt

Culver's Butterburger. /thread

I had a jalapeño cheddar burger from or local butcher shop for dinner it was awesome.

Picked up Smash Burger on the way home from the course today. Had the bacon BBQ cheddar burger and it was great. I keep forgetting how good they are.

Had this today at lunch.
Burger inside folded pizza crust
Avocado, bacon, red onion, etc

ububumam.jpg

That looks fantastic.

That looks interesting but very good at the same time.

Interesting looking JB but with Bacon it has to be good

Would any of you take this one on?

Introducing the Holy Cow burger. With 17 different types of beef and a smattering of tangy condiments, this mammoth sandwich dwarfs your typical burger. Beef lovers can rejoice with every ingredient in this "nose-to-tail mouthful," including beef bacon, raw beef carpaccio, and a patty with ox liver and ox heart. Holy cow.
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014...ng-burger-with-17-types-beef/?intcmp=features

erwttwrtwr3453.jpg

A few years ago, I would have made that burger my prison mate for an hour.
Now, not so much.

I enjoy a good burger as much as the next guy, but I don't want ox liver and heart anywhere near my burger.

No chance I would try this. Some stuff that doesn't sound very appetizing to me

A few years ago, I would have made that burger my prison mate for an hour.
Now, not so much.

Uh... Let's just say that you eat differently than me.

As for the burger -- too much excess. I'm not sure why you would ever want carpaccio added to hot, cooked meat. It would lead to a slightly cooked carpaccio, which is nasty (and also a danger for bacteria).

I enjoy a good burger as much as the next guy, but I don't want ox liver and heart anywhere near my burger.

I've never had it, but I understand that grilled beef heart is actually delicious (if you don't realize that you're eating heart).

I've never had it, but I understand that grilled beef heart is actually delicious (if you don't realize that you're eating heart).

That's what all those foodie people say about organs. There are sometimes I just couldn't trick myself into denying the truth.

Would any of you take this one on?

Introducing the Holy Cow burger. With 17 different types of beef and a smattering of tangy condiments, this mammoth sandwich dwarfs your typical burger. Beef lovers can rejoice with every ingredient in this "nose-to-tail mouthful," including beef bacon, raw beef carpaccio, and a patty with ox liver and ox heart. Holy cow.
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014...ng-burger-with-17-types-beef/?intcmp=features

erwttwrtwr3453.jpg
I just couldn't do it, but that is a ton of beef!

I think I'm going to have to have a burger today, pretty good place in Charlotte called Big Daddy's I think. Damn I'm hungry.

Nothing like a good burger on the weekend Trout. You can really indulge and not worry about sleeping at your desk, lol

Haha, no doubt!

Nothing earthshattering but I did enjoy a good old Whataburger last night with a large order of onion rings. I really wish we had these in Georgia.

Nothing earthshattering but I did enjoy a good old Whataburger last night with a large order of onion rings. I really wish we had these in Georgia.

Nothing wrong with a good Whataburger DD, especially when you pair it with onion rings. There is one in Thomasville so when you are down this way I will be more than happy to treat you to one. We do frequent there periodically.

Back