Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played a tournament Saturday and on a hole I got a stroke I managed to put my approach from an awkward lie in the lake that crosses in front of the green. Dropped from 95 out, having to carry the lake and a front green side bunker, and hit a 3/4 wedge to inside 1' to make a good net save.

From 150 with an 8 iron. Probably 5'ish feet.

duqamequ.jpg

395 par 4 into a little breeze....driver then 5h to here, dropped the birdie.

ry5eduza.jpg

8 iron from 147.

OOH! I wanna join in! :alien:

58* from 56 out....kinda wimpy in comparison....I know, but I thought this was a team thing?

CF28ED31-7A7D-4811-8F31-1FBA790D9BC8_zpsmg43blhh.jpg

Someday MikeDean can join in the dart club.

LOL. Well dang Jman. That's not so bad either.

Someday MikeDean can join in the dart club.
I'm too busy in shock that I hit a good shot to think to grab a pic

I'm too busy in shock that I hit a good shot to think to grab a pic

LMAO. Cool thing is there will be volunteers to take those pics next weekend.

Last edited:
This past Saturday, shot my personal best - 90. After the drive and a 2nd rescue from the rough on this 558 yd par 5 I was left with ~220 yards to the flag stick. I was feeling the heat and humidity and was concerned so I focused on smooth swing instead of smacking it. Left it 10' from the pin. It made my day.

I always forget to take pictures of great shots but I had a few good ones my last two rounds. A 30+ ft breaking putt for birdie on a par 3 Saturday. Then yesterday I hit my drive in a fairway bunker that always been out of reach for me so a good shot, but the 60 bunker shot to 10 ft was good, and I also made the birdie putt, so it was a great hole all around.

Played 9 this morning, best shot of my round was a 30 ft birdie putt.

I always forget to take pictures of great shots but I had a few good ones my last two rounds. A 30+ ft breaking putt for birdie on a par 3 Saturday. Then yesterday I hit my drive in a fairway bunker that always been out of reach for me so a good shot, but the 60 bunker shot to 10 ft was good, and I also made the birdie putt, so it was a great hole all around.

Not surprised by the drive. You've been driving the ball so much better this year compared to last

Not surprised by the drive. You've been driving the ball so much better this year compared to last
Thanks, I put 3 drives 265ish dead straight yesterday. Now I know how you guys feel hitting into greens, lol.

Thanks, I put 3 drives 265ish dead straight yesterday. Now I know how you guys feel hitting into greens, lol.

Haha which driver you sticking with?

Haha which driver you sticking with?
The Xhot. I have a bid in on a B Asha 4s for the Bio Cell, see if that makes a difference (should get the spin down a touch).

Had some great shots during my round yesterday. But, none better than my third shot on a par 5 from 140 yards out that went into the hole for an eagle.

My best shot of the day was a 3 wood off the deck. I hooked my driver off the tee on a par 5 and it only went about 200 yards but still in the fairway. I pulled the 3 wood and swung nice and easy and hit that sucker 265 yards off the deck straight down the fairway leaving me a short 50 yard shot to the green. One of the only good shots of the day since I shot a 95. Usually shoot 90 or less on any given day.

Had to be a 20 foot putt after a bad chip to save par.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back