Mizuno MP-15 Irons Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They are keeping this one under wraps as to what its replacing at least in terms of numbers. Looks to be 59 or 64 replacements to my eye.

MP%20Muscle-L.jpg

Ti%20Muscle-L.jpg

Decent size cavity on that one. The Ti thing is interesting as well. I can dig it.

Certainly resembles the 59.

They look pretty.

Looks like the 59, but with a bigger cavity. I can definitely get behind that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Looks like 59 & 64 had a baby...

MP-59 meets MP-54? As per usual, a good looking Mizuno iron.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Product cycle would suggest 59 replacement... they certainly look like a blend of the two lines! interesting...

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of this iron.

These are very interesting to me looks like the cavity is good size. Could it be an addition for the MP line and not a replacement?

Shinny - I will gladly hit a demo a few times

Any iron that has "muscle" stamped on it immediately scares me.

Doesn't look TOO demanding though.

They actually remind me the most of my 53's but with the diamond portion being Ti now... The diamond muscle in the cavity does seem similar.

Looks decent enough for my eye. I've never found a Mizuno iron that I've connected with, maybe this will be the one?

Hmmmm, I'm entirely indifferent. Will be interesting to see more when the time comes.

They are hiding the number next to the MP it looks like. My guess is a MP-70

Has to be for the 59......the Ti-Muscle kind of gives it away. Plus, that product has run it's course (2 years). The leading edge looks like it has a bit of a camber to it

And is that a 1025E on there? Endo forged?

That club looks so sexy.....Why Mizuno must you do this to me?? :banghead:

Another sharp looking iron from Mizuno.

Must be a new line if they are calling them the MP-15's. Something more towards the GI category than player's.

oooohhh baby! That is one sweet looking iron from what I can see so far!

Those are pretty. I'd like to see them in person.

Just saw some pictures on the interwebs and, WOW! They are the MP-15s as mentioned above. They look to have a thicker topline than the MP59 and look very much like the the Apex Pro IMHO. And they're shiny!!

Edit: Sign me up for testing right now!

Very nice

Back