Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

So excited about this. WE ARE SO CLOSE!

SOON. A badass staff bag, badass clubs, and some badass threads to play in a badass event.

I am so excited. I played a round today and thought of which new club I would use for each shot. I really like the set-up I went with and can't wait to get them dialed in.

I am so excited. I played a round today and thought of which new club I would use for each shot. I really like the set-up I went with and can't wait to get them dialed in.

It's going to be fun, I'm eager to hit my iron setup with the R+'s as I suspect I really won't have I adjust distance wise. But man, that 3 hybo is the one I daydream of the most.

It's going to be fun, I'm eager to hit my iron setup with the R+'s as I suspect I really won't have I adjust distance wise. But man, that 3 hybo is the one I daydream of the most.

That is basically the only club in the new line I haven't spent more than a couple rounds with. My AMP Cell hybrids are working really well for me right now, so I am really looking forward to seeing how the new line performs.

That is basically the only club in the new line I haven't spent more than a couple rounds with. My AMP Cell hybrids are working really well for me right now, so I am really looking forward to seeing how the new line performs.

I freaking adore the Bio hybrids, soooooooo solid.

SOON. A badass staff bag, badass clubs, and some badass threads to play in a badass event.

That's badass dude.

with your badass teammates.

Also agree with James...such great hybos. Will hit them anywhere

It's just around the corner too man. So close

Is it bad that the hat is the first thing I used to narrow selections?

Nope! That's exactly what I did. Anything with a flat brim was given no further consideration. It's just not a look that suits me.

Nope! That's exactly what I did. Anything with a flat brim was given no further consideration. It's just not a look that suits me.
Gold chain and flatbrim = intimidation

I embraced the flat brim on Friday but that's all I had in me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold chain and flatbrim = intimidation

Good point.....I'm going to have to leave the chain at home. It weighs 20 lbs and would put my bag over weight. I will find an alternative to hang on my bag. Might get a plastic one.

If I were a Cobra Staff member, I would take a look through my staff bag immediately upon seeing it.
#JustSaying

Tour Reps beg and plead these wonderful companies to do right by their staff. This one got a bit creative because its from a different source. We go to bat constantly. I mean constantly for the extra mile. It gets overlooked during the latest shaft ponder, but its the truth.

Tour Reps beg and plead these wonderful companies to do right by their staff. This one got a bit creative because its from a different source. We go to bat constantly. I mean constantly for the extra mile. It gets overlooked during the latest shaft ponder, but its the truth.

Thank you to you two, truly. I absolutely cannot wait for this, we are so close, and I am proud to have Cobra/Puma as my sponsor.

WE ARE SO CLOSE!

Leave no pocket unturned.

Maybe by some, but not by all. I have a small taste of how much time and effort goes into making the Morgan Cup function, and I am beyond grateful for what you and Morgan do.

Can't wait to fist bump my praise in only a couple days. I hope the staffers of Cobra are inclined to do the same as they reach in for their surprise.

If I were a Cobra Staff member, I would take a look through my staff bag immediately upon seeing it.
#JustSaying
#JustTeasing

Excited to see what the mystery surprise is for you guys.

#JustSaying

Well hot damn, this just made my day. I can't wait to dive into that beautiful staff bag and leave no area undiscovered.

Well hot damn, this just made my day. I can't wait to dive into that beautiful staff bag and leave no area undiscovered.

Its freaking EXCITING!

hidden goodies...NOICE!

Last edited:
#JustSaying

Can't wait to see what the Cobra folks uncover on the range. Staff Sponsor Day is going to be ridiculous.

Back