"Senior" Ryder Cup expected to be announced in the near future

jlukes

Reaction score

I'd watch it.

Heck yea..... This sounds like a great idea

I'd watch it as well, especially with guys like Phil and Furyk inching closer to that threshold

I'll watch it. I watch all golf. However, I'd guess it won't last long.

I'd watch it. I enjoy watching legends play. As we age I think we continue to like watching the players we aged with, so I think it's a good idea.

Like anything with the over-50 crowd, I'm indifferent about this. Seems like yet another cash grab by the governing bodies that would do this (assuming PGA of America and the European Tour).

I am assuming it would alternate years with the standard Ryder Cup

Oh goodess. This means more Monty...

More of Couples perhaps? Yes please.

I think it would be great to watch. The guys on the Champions Tour always appear to be enjoying themselves out on the course. I'm sure there would be a lot of laughs out there and a couple old rivalries that could be lit again in singles.

Count me in too....its a cash grab for sure but I still like watching the older guys play. It would add back a little juice to their events, which sometimes they lack today.

I'd totally watch that, it could revive some previous Ryder Cup rivalries!

No interest in this. I barely have any interest in the Sr PGA, much less the Sr European Tour.

I'd love to watch it. They've still got game and there is a lot of history between a lot of these players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't watch at all. To me, the Ryder Cup is about fierce competition. I don't know if the senior guys can deliver that. Sure, they are competitive and great golfers, but they seem to be more about fun and enjoying the game.

I'd definitely watch it!

I will def watch, but I hope they don't call it the Sr. Ryder Cup.

I would absolutely watch it.

Oh my, yea, I'd definitely watch it. That would be so awesome.

~Rock

I wouldn't mind seeing something like that. I would be interested to see how those TV ratings turn out.

That would be fun to watch

Back