Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're rubbing off on me haha. Problem is I'm also an iron/wedge ho right now too! Iron set #2 is on the way, and I have 3 sets of wedges sitting in the golf room...

Oh well, at least I'm not a putter ho.

WS-Centennial-8802-10.jpg

OOH SHINY!!!

this thing is so pretty...

this thing is so pretty...

I want one of these so bad it's not funny. It's not even likely I'd play it, but it's so gorgeous. And who knows, I might be surprised.

Review on that one should be up soon.

Just got done reading through it coincidentally. Packed with tons of info I had no clue about. Who knew that putter freaks were so freaky?

Just got done reading through it coincidentally. Packed with tons of info I had no clue about. Who knew that putter freaks were so freaky?

We prefer unique. Haha

I love talking putters, especially the history of them.

Review on that one should be up soon.

Looking forward to it Jamesman. It's so gorgeous that if it performs anywhere near as good as it looks, I'm gonna have a really hard time keeping my credit card from acting on its own haha

I want one of these so bad it's not funny. It's not even likely I'd play it, but it's so gorgeous. And who knows, I might be surprised.

I think I actually lost some sleep over this one... and have visited 4 golf towns to see if they had a LH one.... no luck

You know how I am about shafts, but dang that line just feels right and the output is right where I like it. I've run through their fitting tool a dozen times and it keeps saying Pro 63.

Best shafts ever imo.i can't remember a poor offering.

Price in the other hand. ...

I think I actually lost some sleep over this one... and have visited 4 golf towns to see if they had a LH one.... no luck

From the initial plans I believe things have changed and at the moment it is right hand only.

From the initial plans I believe things have changed and at the moment it is right hand only.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess I am 200 bucks richer after all

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I guess I am 200 bucks richer after all

Hey, look at the silver lining, you no longer need to be tempted haha

I'll just say this... It is a freaking awesome time to love golf equipment.
Every brand is pumping out great products right across the board. If you can't find something you love you simply aren't trying hard enough.

Every brand is pumping out great products right across the board. If you can't find something you love you simply aren't trying hard enough.

True this. The problem is I find too many things I love!

I think you're rubbing off on me haha. Problem is I'm also an iron/wedge ho right now too! Iron set #2 is on the way, and I have 3 sets of wedges sitting in the golf room...

Oh well, at least I'm not a putter ho.

WS-Centennial-8802-10.jpg

OOH SHINY!!!

Ugh that had to be posted. Ponder engaged on that as well so pretty.

Funny thing is that in a couple months it will start really getting good. This is the slow time of the year for golf clubs.

I'm the same way. NONE of the Sun Mountain (or Ogio for that matter) colors fit my eye. The search continues.

Bag market this year is bleak at best. I'm thinking I might get the h2no lite just cause I like the colors the most

Callaway preowned now includes all 2014 into their warehouse sale...... Ahhh too tempting to grab a mint Alpha for $198 after my trade in. Gotta wait for my fitting haha

After my second visit to SeeMore HQ

Z2 or Z3

PTM2

Whistle shaft in something cause I can

I have a Tank #7 in my cart on CPO... "like new" condition, the right length for me...

pondering....

After my second visit to SeeMore HQ

Z2 or Z3

PTM2

Whistle shaft in something cause I can

You can't really make a bad choice there...

I'm now pondering the MP 15s......

I can't shake this ponder. I want a staff bag for special outings/occasions and really like this one

I can't shake this ponder. I want a staff bag for special outings/occasions and really like this one

Sure you don't want a US Open cobra bag? ; )

Stunning Mike!

Wow!! This is amazing Mike! I just saw a twitter contest for this bag and I know you would probably win if you entered! It's a beauty Clark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back