The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Yeah.

Last group off on #10, the pressure will be a bit less compared to last year for sure.

I'll be there with a camera pointed at you, you will feel the pressure like its the final round of a major and you have a one shot lead.

I'll be there with a camera pointed at you, you will feel the pressure like its the final round of a major and you have a one shot lead.
So ur giving him strokes?

So ur giving him strokes?

Pretty sure the MC is not a handicapped event.

Why would I be giving him strokes anyway? He is a way better golfer than I am.

No pretty sure about it

Some volunteer u are, lucky for you you will have 11 hours in the car with me to get you caught up to speed.

This morning I took my final lesson and with that the firstpart of my journey to the Morgan Cup is complete. I feel like it has been along road. So many ups and so many downs. Since November I am amazed at thehours of work that I have been able to put in. I pushed myself farther than Iever thought I had in me. My family, my 39 brothers, my tour rep and the entireTHP community were there for me every step of the way. Whenever I needed someencouraging words or a plain kick in the butt all I needed to do was reach outand I got what I needed back in spades.
On Tuesday the finalpiece of my Morgan Cup journey will begin as I make my way to Myrtle Beach. Ican’t wait to step on the grounds andsee everybody. What’s going to happen? I have no idea but I can’t wait to experiencethe golf week of my life.

Awesome dude. Simply awesome. You are ready.

No pretty sure about it

Some volunteer u are, lucky for you you will have 11 hours in the car with me to get you caught up to speed.

We will to talk about something I guess.

Forgot about the split tees, but you're right about #10. It's a 3 shot hole for everyone, just aim down the left and don't mess with the bunkers on the right.

Not Freddie Kong. 4 wood to 2 feet to go 1 up on me last year.....

Not Freddie Kong. 4 wood to 2 feet to go 1 up on me last year.....

The only way I don't go at that green is if the hole is back right. But front I'll get after it again. Love that hole

The only way I don't go at that green is if the hole is back right. But front I'll get after it again. Love that hole

It was awesome to watch bro. And I hope you do :)

Announcement

Just like last year ALL guests must be registered with GolferGal. If you have someone coming to the event, whether they are planning on walking the grounds or being part of the meals, let us know ASAP. While we do not deal with the housing, we also care deeply about the safety and welfare of the participants in this event. We have had issues with this in the past that led to some feeling uncomfortable and that will NOT happen again.

So if you plan on having guests, they must be registered with THP. Failure to do so will result in sanctions against your entire team. Thank you.

Bumping this in case it was missed.

Please, your index is lower than mine, bro.

So you are an Internet Golfer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Through and through.

Ask anyone how I have fared in every THP event.

Through and through.

HaHa. I will. LOL. Looking forward to meeting you next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had my last lesson prior to the Morgan Cup this afternoon and some very good, productive range time as well. I expected that we'd just be reviewing what we worked on the last several months, but was surprised that he gave me one more tweak to the swing. It was just a tweak, but it makes a huge difference in results. I'm excited, but a little scared too because it could mean recalibrating my iron distances a bit. Couple that with all new clubs, and next week could be a little interesting. LOL

As I was working on the range, the significance of that last pre-Morgan Cup lesson began to hit me. My guy has helped me a lot, but, now I'm on my own. What I'm bringing is set and I'm comfortable with that. I have only three more days before I leave for Myrtle Beach! I might squeeze in one more round, and maybe a range session or two. But, essentially, the preparation is over and it's time to suit up. I'm ready for grandest week of my golfing life and will have an almost permanent smile on my face in a few short days. I can't wait to see my brothers, JB and Morgan, all the volunteers and sponsors in Myrtle next week as we make this "End of an Era" the best Morgan Cup ever. See you all soon.

Through and through.

You play well, dude. Wish I could hit the ball like you do.

You play well, dude. Wish I could hit the ball like you do.

Only when no one is around. We still need to get a round in. Hopefully we can change that this year.

Only when no one is around. We still need to get a round in. Hopefully we can change that this year.

Absolutely dude. Absolutely.

I'm looking forward to a my first gregdan encounter in Thursday morning at Caledonia.

I'm looking forward to a my first gregdan encounter in Thursday morning at Caledonia.

It will be epic. I am really looking forward to it buddy!

Canadan and I hammered out our travel plans this afternoon. We are gonna start with 18...then head south, lol! Can't effing wait!

I may or may not be packed already. Im not excited. At all.

:blob:

I may or may not be packed already. Im not excited. At all.

:blob:

Sitting in the garage going through everything over and over just cause I can't wait. Totally agree with ya.

Back