The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Sitting in the garage going through everything over and over just cause I can't wait. Totally agree with ya.

C'mon Trevor. Your sitting there having a cigar and an adult beverage............and thinking about the Morgan Cup.

C'mon Trevor. Your sitting there having a cigar and an adult beverage............and thinking about the Morgan Cup.

Lol I am having a cigar but no adult beverage tonight. A week in the Bahamas led to no drinking till Monday lol.... But I changed my spikes got my accessories in order
tusugane.jpg

I am impressed. Enjoy, my friend. I'll see you soon.

Ok I get the need for all but the scull cap, there could be more polar vortex though..

See you soon !

A week from this morning at this time I'll be at the range warming up with new sticks, a bad ass staff bag, a wardrobe that would inspire Flavor Flav, and an attitude of never give up! I'm pumped!!

Ok I get the need for all but the scull cap, there could be more polar vortex though..

See you soon !

Ha. I was going to say the same thing. Has he been to Myrtle Beach in July before :)

A week from this morning at this time I'll be at the range warming up with new sticks, a bad ass staff bag, a wardrobe that would inspire Flavor Flav, and an attitude of never give up! I'm pumped!!

Craziness, huh?

It's really hard to believe that we are almost there, the excitement level continues to ratchet up for me daily.

And "The Man" is on the radio as I drive to the course. It's pretty fitting in my opinion.

Hahahahaha

Craziness, huh?

It's really hard to believe that we are almost there, the excitement level continues to ratchet up for me daily.

And "The Man" is on the radio as I drive to the course. It's pretty fitting in my opinion.

Hahahahaha

Play well dude, the excitement level is rising everyday!

Had the first of what I can assume will be a number of sleepless nights leading up to this event. Couldn't get my mind to stop thinking about the MC, and just tossed and turned. Tuesday night is going to be pretty rough, but the good news is I have to be up at 4am anyway to make my flight.

At work for 4 hours today just to get a plan for my employess while im gone.. Then a bucket of balls tomorrow with little man and the wife. Then its done, the months of practicing, working on my weaknesses and my spi training is done. A few days with the family and then thursday morning I get to put a face and a handshake with the members of my team.

Each day that goes by im so humbled by all of this. Thus far this entire event has been on paper (so to speak). Each day that goes by is one day closer so the ideas and dedication of two amazing people come to life for us lucky participants.

Ive stopped speculating and assuming anything as around every corner a new twist/surprise jumps out. Making it even more unreal in my mind.

I remembr being selected and the complete shock ive been in simce that day. Striving for perfection so that I was able to achieve greatness ( hey it makes it sound better). The work ethic and sweat ive put on the course and range. The fuelci recieved from following along so many other thp'ers journey to getting better. The tips and friendly pushes ive recieved from my teamates. Regardless of outcomes in some short time, I gained inspiration and desire to better myself... and that is something priceless imo.

So to all the supporters, sponsors, teamates, volunteers and fellow participants I truly am appreciative for everything. .. see ya in 6 days!

Had the first of what I can assume will be a number of sleepless nights leading up to this event. Couldn't get my mind to stop thinking about the MC, and just tossed and turned. Tuesday night is going to be pretty rough, but the good news is I have to be up at 4am anyway to make my flight.
It's exciting brother,I never had a sleepless night during the competition, but Saturday morning,I guarantee most people will be up before their alarms, Saturday night I was so drained that sleep was welcomed, Sunday night is a tough one anyway, because you know is over. Can't believe we are down to a mere week away.

Starting to get prepared.
sydaruzu.jpg

Holy cow. I take it you guys are doing those out to the course Josh?

Not sure what that means.
Ya scratch that, I was just trying to envision how 40 staffers plus everything you guys need would fit in the tour van. But then I realized we are less then a week away, and that would be a logistic nightmare to try to ship it

Cool sneak peek at the Callaway Staff bags. Looking forward to seeing my TaylorMade beauty.

Yes it was. I tried to zoom in to see the 2nd, but decided I want the anticipation and anxiety of not knowing what I will walk out to on Friday morning.

I think I see a lil' Srixon red peeking out from behind those beautiful Cally bags.

Not sure what the other is but oh my Cally bags sure are sweet.

JM

Back