The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

That dream may become reality with the Bio Cells. I hit them yesterday for about 45 minutes and was still amazed at the distance and control I had. So sexy from the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost as sexy as a well struck apex iron.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

I can not wait to see all the games and swings that will be represented in this years MC. sounds like some people rose to great heights.

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

At the airport in Helsinki, headed trough NY to Charlotte. Guess what time it is? Rum & Coke time. See you guys soon! Monday round with mmaynard at Kings North, the towards Pawleys Island!!

At the airport in Helsinki, headed trough NY to Charlotte. Guess what time it is? Rum & Coke time. See you guys soon! Monday round with mmaynard at Kings North, the towards Pawleys Island!!
I'm slightly bummed I don't get to meet you at the airport this year. Have a safe flight dude!

I'm slightly bummed I don't get to meet you at the airport this year. Have a safe flight dude!

Thanks dude, it would've been great, and I hope this time my golf clubs meet me at the airport :)

Safe travels buddy and I'll see you tomorrow.

See you in a few days sir! Travel safe.

A week from today at this time we will be preparing for golfs greatest finale, I am pumped!

Safe travels!

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Safe travels Henri. See you in a few days.

See you in three days teammate!!!!

The continuing saga of packing up the THP Tour Van and trailer is happening this morning. Getting there and would say we are 3/4 of the way down now. Spent all morning finishing the equipment on board, now to get all of the electronics that make #THPMC what it is together and on board. 5 video cameras, batteries, memory cards, microphones, cabling, chargers and making sure everything is locked down and perfect.

Then onto personal things for the week. Then we are ready to go. Looking forward to a wonderful weekend with 40 THPers in the Ultimate Golf Event Period. If you are not nervous yet...Wait until Friday morning and you see those bags lined up. Take a big gulp, breath and then enjoy the ride.

Thank you for the hard work guys.

JM

Thank you!

The continuing saga of packing up the THP Tour Van and trailer is happening this morning. Getting there and would say we are 3/4 of the way down now. Spent all morning finishing the equipment on board, now to get all of the electronics that make #THPMC what it is together and on board. 5 video cameras, batteries, memory cards, microphones, cabling, chargers and making sure everything is locked down and perfect.

Then onto personal things for the week. Then we are ready to go. Looking forward to a wonderful weekend with 40 THPers in the Ultimate Golf Event Period. If you are not nervous yet...Wait until Friday morning and you see those bags lined up. Take a big gulp, breath and then enjoy the ride.

You and Morgan working so hard for these 40 guys. I'm sure come Friday morning, these guys won't know what hit them. I'm excited to see those bags lined up as well.

Can't wait to see you and Morgan and JB!! Safe trip!

Josh and Morgan, thank you so much for all of the hard work that goes into this event, and all of the other THP events for that matter. You two make these so special for the participants, and it is appreciated more than you may know. See you guys THIS week.

Thank you....I just took my first big gulp of the week.

My prep was completed this morning I have never felt so more confident in my game. The journey has taken it's toll physically and mentally and now it's time to enjoy the week having fun with old friends and new ones! See you in Myrtle! I leave at 6pm tonight.

My prep was completed this morning I have never felt so more confident in my game. The journey has taken it's toll physically and mentally and now it's time to enjoy the week having fun with old friends and new ones! See you in Myrtle! I leave at 6pm tonight.

Safe trip bud!!! Can't wait to meet you!

Breath it in everyone. Soak up the experience and have the time of your lives.

Safe travels Mmaynard! I know Paladin and Henri are already traveling as well. Everyone be careful out there on the highways, skyways and byways!

JM

Safe travels! Can't wait to meet you

Thank you for all the hard work. I am excited to finally see the tour van

Travel safe buddy!

It's morgan cup week

Back