Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid shafts. High launching hybrid shafts specifically.

Only available via drawings/giveaways through SS at the moment. I would imagine we see them on sale closer we get to the Ryder Cup though.

Thanks, Jman. I thought that might be the case, but was hoping I was wrong.

Be the ball!!

After throwing my clubs into my boring white and black Ping staffer, I like how my Seamus tartans look with it. So shockingly, I want a new bag.

Either:
7y6y2ate.jpg

Or maybe:
pytunuve.jpg

I hate that I can't find a bag and just stick with it.

Both of those look nice. I'm in the same place as you, regarding bags. Always searching for the right one, and finding something wrong with every bag I end up with.

callaway-masters-bag-6.jpg

I dream of this bag a lot. Sadly, by the time I can make it happen, they'll be impossible to find. But dammit I'm still pondering the hell out of it.

That bag is awesome.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I have always used a 14 way but have been looking into other options it really is a pain to carry any extra clubs in the bag at all.

I really like Ogio's Woode system, and all the dividers are full length. Their Ozone stand bag has this and I've had one in my cart multiple times. Can be had for $119 on eBay.

I really like Ogio's Woode system, and all the dividers are full length. Their Ozone stand bag has this and I've had one in my cart multiple times. Can be had for $119 on eBay.

The Woode system is still by far and away my favorite.

The Woode system is still by far and away my favorite.

If I was more thrilled with the color options on the Ozone I would have one by now.

If I was more thrilled with the color options on the Ozone I would have one by now.

This is me as well. Have thought long and hard about solid black, but eh...

This is me as well. Have thought long and hard about solid black, but eh...

Same here.

I had the white/charcoal with red and black in my cart this week. Might just pull the trigger soon, the 2 dividers that are in my TM bag now are worthless, they're hardly attached inside now.

Pondering a Fujikura Pro 73 driver shaft. Just because I want one, bad.

After throwing my clubs into my boring white and black Ping staffer, I like how my Seamus tartans look with it. So shockingly, I want a new bag.

Either:
7y6y2ate.jpg

Or maybe:
pytunuve.jpg

Good luck I suffered for weeks trying to find one and I'm still not sure about my decision and I haven't even gotten the bag yet! I like both of them but I'm leaning towards the SM a little bit I like the yellow highlights

Apex pro it has been s ponder all year if I can find them at the right price I think I am ready to get a set.

Wouldn't doubt if you find something soon. I'd imagine the BST section gets busy after #THPMC, don't it?

Anybody got a promo code for rock bottom golf in their email?

Either:
7y6y2ate.jpg

Or maybe:
pytunuve.jpg

I really like the black and white ping bag in person. Switched to a ping bag this year and I'm a fan.

Project X 6.5 iron shafts. Because I'm easy.

913D2, be it just the head, or the whole thing...

Wouldn't doubt if you find something soon. I'd imagine the BST section gets busy after #THPMC, don't it?

I don't see any of the Callaway staffers selling their Apex Pros if they got them. They're really, really good irons. Also, I think the regular Apex won the iron count amongst their staffers.

I don't see any of the Callaway staffers selling their Apex Pros if they got them. They're really, really good irons. Also, I think the regular Apex won the iron count amongst their staffers.
Yea I really wasn't counting on that at all. More looking at Cally Pro Owned and watching the prices drop gradually. Not in any hurry so going to wait for the right deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back