Staff Bags & Using Them

Here are a few pics.
711331355_DzQEK-L.jpg

729881323_9aHYJ-L-1.jpg

819319730_E8FMz-L.jpg

I just want this much room in my house....

Every time I see that pic of the bags that JB has, I can't help looking at the red/black Callaway bag right in the middle of the picture

There is just something about all the Callaway bags that I can't help but like

e5ama8av.jpg

Callaway bags for the Open. Also head covers are looking pretty cool

Wow, to think that's the bag we are getting for the MC possibly is pretty freaking awesome

I'm wanting to get a Staff bag too but I know I suck at golfing. To me a staff bag is ok to have it's all preference. Sorta like a fat ugly chick who owns a gucci or coach bag and struts her stuff but everyone knows she's not up to par physically. It's ok. perhaps next year I'll buy a Nike Staff bag.

I'm wanting to get a Staff bag too but I know I suck at golfing. To me a staff bag is ok to have it's all preference. Sorta like a fat ugly chick who owns a gucci or coach bag and struts her stuff but everyone knows she's not up to par physically. It's ok. perhaps next year I'll buy a Nike Staff bag.

Your talent level has nothing to do with what kind of bag you own. Never ever let your game try and dictate what you want to do. You want a staff bag, go get yourself the best Nike staff bag there is available and enjoy it. If someone says something to you about it, let them know you didn't know you had to have a certain handicap to have something you really want.

With Callaway dominating so much of my bag I keep thinking I need a Cally staffer.

I'll get to know the feeling soon.

Agree with this 100%. I just recently bought my first staff bag (Bridgestone) and I love this thing. All of my buddies kind of snickered because I'm not a scratch golfer and they think everyone using a staffer should be. While I only plan to use it for tournaments or special occasions (don't want to wear it out) I could care less about someone else's sentiment toward my bag and the relationship it "should" have toward my game/handicap. I think it looks effin awesome so I'm gonna play it. That's all that matters to me.

You nailed it. I want one for THP events and special occasions. I used to think I wasn't "good enough" to have one then I said eff that, if I want it then I'll get it. I have one on the way and can't wait to use it.

I'll get to know the feeling soon.

I will as well - looking forward to it for special occasions like THP events.. I walk the majority of my rounds, so it would be somewhat cumbersome to carry a staff bag. Plus, it's going to look really nice in my office next to my desk.

e5ama8av.jpg

Callaway bags for the Open. Also head covers are looking pretty cool

Can't wait to see that bag in person this weekend. She'll be a beauty.

Fun Fact No.1: This will be my first staff bag.

Fun Fact No.2: This will likely be my last and only staff bag.

To each his own. If you want a staff bag, regardless of your skill, have at it. I'd never let anyone dictate how I spend my money.

Oh yes....

yheqa4az.jpg

sahyryhy.jpg

u7uqa3y9.jpg

egyrahy9.jpg

I'm gonna use this baby forever!

pasy8apy.jpg

ysezenyt.jpg

8ybadezu.jpg

Quite the impressive setup there JMAN! Very appealing with the black/orange combo.

#THPMC staff bags are awesome

#THPMC staff bags are awesome
All five of them turned out so well and are all different. I've now got two staff bags thanks to Bridgestone but only one will actually see a course. Not sure if I will game it after that or not but probably won't be my regular bag.

Back