The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I can't stop smiling & non of those are mine. I can only imagine what you guys are feeling seeing the bags take shape.

Friday AM cannot get here soon enough.

Those Callaway bags are tremendous. Those are now my favorite.

It is a tough call for me between the Callaway Hoylake bag or the Srixon bag which one I like the most. So much AWESOME

The swag is coming along nicely! Well done guys, well done...enjoy the crap out of all the goodies.

I keep hitting F5 to see more even tho I am not part of the event. Happy for you all!

It brings me back to our first conversation about Team THP. It brings me back to my one line that ties it all together. "Do it the way, the last one couldn't because you have the real Team THP here, instead of the imposters we had previously". Man have you ever...

I heart this post.

Bags are INCREDIBLE. That Callaway Open Championship bag wins it for me though, so much class. The lion graphic on the side is so epic.

This is incredible!! Teeez teeez!!

Wow Those Srixon bags look beautiful!!!! Can't believe I'll be getting one :) :)

Eh ehhhhm....

anigif_enhanced-30951-1405454722-7.gif

TWO MORE DAYS.

[Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.]

What's going on Thursday? ?

Chad rocks. I'm sure we will see more big things from Callaway as the week goes on

The Hashtag arrives and gets to lose to me in golf as our annual kickoff round takes place. :D
Make sure u get all ur strokes :)

Make sure u get all ur strokes :)

After what just happened to me this morning, I am hoping I can play. But that is for a different place.
Hashtag is so excited for this event and to see his Callaway staff.

So fitting and serene...

vahamega.jpg

skies look like you are in Michigan

I freaking love this thread!
Drooling over all the bags, equipment, the unknown.

Everyone involved has worked their tails off, now it's time to reap the rewards of your labors!

Well deserved!

OMG I'm pulling my hair out for a Cobra teaser lol!

Ask and you shall receive. JB can we see a picture of those Bridgestone boxes again?

3/5 of the way there. (For clubs that is)

ezy7u2ez.jpg

Back