What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were here...
dunygy3e.jpg

Golfed 36 holes with a buddy then went to a family bbq and talked....golf.

Does calling to try and get a lesson count?
Logged in here
Confirmed res for hotel for my tourney this weekend

Played 18 this morning with Canadan. Our MC week kick off round started out at our home course before heading south.

Good news is you'll be back missing greens soon enough :)

My confidence has never been higher after some of the shots I saw Sunday. Oof.

Unboxed 2 sets of the same irons..... I felt like JB for a minute lol

Played my new old Ping Zing 2 BeCu putter. Now to SuperStroke it!

For the first time since my June 20th surgery, I hit balls with my golf team today. Granted I am still in a walking boot and can't hit full shots as a result. Yet it was good to be on course. Went out with three clubs--Cobra 4-5 hybrid, gap wedge and putter. Hit the hybrid 185 and way over the green on one hole. I have to hit on flat lies for now and I dare not try to rotate completely through a shot. While it looked really ugly, it felt really good. First PT on Thursday and we'll see how it goes from there.

Drove to Myrtle Beach for THE MORGAN CUP

Gotta pack tonight for the early flight out tomorrow....I'm ready.

Wrapped up my knee and played golf. Now home icing it down and getting ready to take some drugs. :beat-up:

This is from yesterday, but my wife asked me to sub for her partner in her beginners' league round so we played together. We had a good time.

Packed. THP'd. Moved clubs into my first stand bag that I never thought I would have to use ever again, man the dumpsters in Myrtle are gonna love it!

Played 18 on the home course.

Had a lesson then took delaney to acadamy and got her skirts, shirts, visor, shoes and glove, I am going to need a second job lol

THPed in between working way top many hours

Had my putting stroke analyzed by the Ping iPhone app, figured out which putters work for me, and smelled the grips on my newest two putters. One may be counterfeit, but it isn't set up for my stroke anyway, so I may trade it in for something else. Beautiful milled putter, too.
Tried out the SS Fatso on a putter, really like it. I may have to change a grip!

Hit half a bucket helping my buddy who's just starting out learn how to play the game and then worked on chipping and putting with him as well.

Flew to MB, now off to play Caledonia.

100 range balls.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Quick 9 (shot 45 on a par 33) and then an hour of focused practice: worked a lot on right knee and backswing: combining the setup from Hogan (kicked in knees) with a shorter backswing (as soon as my left shoulder touches my chin, I stop). As a result, it didn't feel as if my arms collapsed and it was easier to start the downswing from the ground up. 8I went about 155y with 80% flight range balls...

I still struggled with my 5I though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 with 3 of the nicest guys on the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back