The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I'm in tears over all the goodness happening here.

Go get em today fellas!

Wearing my yellow Bridgestone Golf Morgan Cup shirt in honor of the event today. I will be wearing my shirts from the past 2 years throughout the week in support of the event! Its kinda like wearing my Colts jersey on Sundays to watch the games right?

Wearing my yellow Bridgestone Golf Morgan Cup shirt in honor of the event today. I will be wearing my shirts from the past 2 years throughout the week in support of the event! Its kinda like wearing my Colts jersey on Sundays to watch the games right?

That's pretty awesome, Bradd

I like it buddy.

Rolling into Charleston, next stop true blue

I'll be there is 12 hours!!! No work getting done as I pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys lets please try to keep the travel and practice round stuff in the appropriate place. I know everybody is excited, but try and remember that there is a large community here that is following along and are looking for updates.

Thanks.

Is it too early to ask for more swag pics? :desire:

Having been lucky enough to be part of the first two I know the excitement right now. Play your games, make some friends but most of all have fun. The equipment and competition are part of the bigger picture. The community and bond you've all built will carry you for years to come.

It's getting more and more real. Apparel pick-up tomorrow and then the big dance begins on Friday. So excited to see what's in store for us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Each of you should be receiving a message right now about your scripting and apparel. That will set in motion and the event will begin. Friday morning will be a whirlwind and this year we are going to have some fun.

Lots more sneak peeks coming tomorrow fellas. Some great stuff will be seen.
Bring them on!!!
I'm doing the same thing, figured it was only fitting to rock the PUMA this week!!!

Friday morning will be a whirlwind and this year we are going to have some fun.
That's probably an understatement.

Man I am pumped to see the broadcast for this weekend. It cant here soon enough.

Just caught up on the sneak peeks from yesterday and all I can say is - WOW!!

More please!!

You guys are in for such an amazing time!!

More coming soon.

Whoa!!!!!!

8a6ejeny.jpg

y5amure2.jpg

That bag is beautiful!

Nice! That is pretty sharp.

I was expecting red, but that is BADASS!!!!

Pure. Sweetness.

Back