What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42/40 - 82

Started on the back today at True Blue. Bermuda is new to me but I quickly adjusted. Frist 9 was a little dicey but I really turned it around on the 2nd. For a first look I'm really happy with how I played.

You should be, dude.. your transformation this year has been inspiring.

42/40 - 82

Started on the back today at True Blue. Bermuda is new to me but I quickly adjusted. Frist 9 was a little dicey but I really turned it around on the 2nd. For a first look I'm really happy with how I played.

You played the course like a veteran.

41/41-82. Didn't do anything all that great but kept it in play and didn't put up any big numbers. Only had 2 doubles, the rest were all pars and bogeys. Also real excited that I had 3 bunker shots and knocked 2 of them on the green and the third stopped on the fringe. Had gone 11 straight bunker shots of not hitting the green and it had been in my head, so to finally put a couple good swings from the bunker was very encouraging.

82 at True Blue. Irons were money. Driver, not so much

40 in league play with some pretty poor iron shots mixed in. I'll take it and run though.

38/41 79. So close to being a nice round. Was 3 up through 14 and then hit a bad stretch. Hopefully it all comes together soon.

I'd never ever be bitter about that round. Couldn't have been happier to lose in my entire life

I talked about that round a ton today. I remember incredible shots down the stretch from both pairings. So much fun.

I'd never ever be bitter about that round. Couldn't have been happier to lose in my entire life

He was totally kidding - we were talking about how much we missed you and how special that round was :)

38/41 79. So close to being a nice round. Was 3 up through 14 and then hit a bad stretch. Hopefully it all comes together soon.

great round 2013 roomie!

43 with 16 putts no 3 putts

Got in a fast 18 after work this evening. Played in 2 hours 45 minutes. 40/40 for 80. 9/14 FWYs, 9/18 GIR, 16/18 GIR+1, 33 putts (one 3-putt).
11 pars, 6 bogies, 1 double. No penalties. Had some good looks at birdie just didn't make the putts. Good round though.

Worst round of the year, 98. I putted well but my irons were terrible big sweeping draws instead of baby fades is a bad combo.

Played league tonight, shot a 38 on per 36.by far my best nine. Only had 12 putts which helps. A lot of holes just off the green where I could chip within 5 feet. Made most of those putts. Very happy with tonight, hopefully I just keep goin

37-42/79
2 birds & 2 doubles

Practice round at Caledonia, looking forward to another go at it tomorrow afternoon.

Played league tonight, shot a 38 on per 36.by far my best nine. Only had 12 putts which helps. A lot of holes just off the green where I could chip within 5 feet. Made most of those putts. Very happy with tonight, hopefully I just keep goin
Way to go bro. 12 putts is impressive

46 for 9 holes this afternoon. Should've been a few better but a 6 on a par 4 started a downhill slide that took a couple of holes to get out of.
No 3 putts thoug, so I had that going for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zy7uruhe.jpg

PB today. Other than a 3 putt I played well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the PB!

I played the Tooth course at Orange County today and played it twice from 2 different tee's. It's a short 9 hole course with only 2 par 4's and is a par 29. Well today I shot 33/28. I was still really excited to go one under on the back even though I use the course to practice my iron play and know it's not a real course I was still pretty psyched.

39/39=78. Hit the ball great but had two doubles on the day and a couple really bad chip shots that killed me. Felt like it could have been a really good day but there's always next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back