What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greens fee and ball marker from Caledonia.

I sprung for the Orange Whip and 4YardsMore Tees.

A new shaft for my 913 D3 - Graphite Design Tour AD BB-6 shaft, stiff flex, 65 gram ---- been tinkering a bit with new shafts lately and came across this on the cheap

Wow, who knew what a difference a shaft would make, no distance loss or gain of note BUT only missed one fairway today - have to say money well spent !

GD makes some quality shafts. Glad it is working for you

Those things are like gold down here in New Zealand - seems that none of the golf retailers or pro shops are prepared to stock items like this - either leads to frustrating hunts online only to be hammered by unrealistic shipping costs or just having to make do with stock or semi stock items

Two silicone belts from Rock Bottom. Shipped, under $10. If these hold my pants up for two rounds, I will consider it a success!

titcb1_zps83ecb91b.jpg

New bag arrived today from Japan - super stoked

Last edited:
Got a Adams Super Hybrid 17* to replace the 2h I lost. Probably the nicest club I own...will be using it tomorrow. I just hope that it doesn't go further than my 15* driver or I might need another driver....

Didn't buy today but it arrived today. New Vokey belt buckle.

yvysary9.jpg

Nickent F26 15* wood.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

That belt buckle is badass

Bought two Mack Daddy Wedges 56 Standard Grind, 60 C Grind. Still have a 105$ in credits at the tgw, so maybe a hybrid later tonight.

Shared a large bucket with my two kiddos...always fun. Had to hit a golf ball after looking at MC pics all day! Got some stance and alignment issues sorted with driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this as a practice club. It's an 8i with a TT Black Golf shaft. Feels pretty nice. Something to hit whiffle balls in the backyard and take to the range every now and then.

sezavuzu.jpg

Taps away

Some new coins from true blue and caledonia that I didn't previously have.

Got some new grips for some old Hogans I picked up. The grips were more than the clubs.

Greens fee, t-shirt and pin flag from Caledonia.

A couple of greens fees

I keep debating the flag purchase from True Blue. I think when I get home, I'll regret not getting one as I did last year.

We'll see. I bought a new Caledonia coin today, a greens fee, and nearly some biofusion golf shoes. #AwesomeLooking

Another pair of FJ DNA's in White/Green, damn these things are sweet.

New putter

New putter

I did buy a Wilson 8884 and had pga superstore put on my SS 3.0 for me.I played to tonight and love the feel and sound. I think I am in love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back