Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Hi Jake!

evamydep.jpg

Jake's looking good and fits right in as the "designated hitter".

I hope that everything works out well for the MC'r that had to leave.

Wow crazy!

Is Jake playing Saturday, too?

Hope everything is okay with whoever has to leave

Yes. Jake is playing tomorrow as well.

Sorry if I missed it here, but what's the Cleveland guys verdicts so far on all the prerelease gear?

All this gear looks off the hook. Outstanding job THP and volunteers!

Phenomenal Sunday singles match-ups!

Sorry if I missed it here, but what's the Cleveland guys verdicts so far on all the prerelease gear?

Love...

Three pictures really stood out for me today, out of all of the awesomeness.

Two of them have Johnny Mojo in them. The first when he is standing there with an armful of balls. The second was when he was signing the flag with a huge smile on his face. The excitement and happiness on his face is just infectious.

The third picture was of Jersey Nate's bag, with the CG16 Tours in the bag. This to me shows the lengths that the OEMs go for the participants. Its crazy that not only do the Cleveland/Srixon guys get pre-release gear, but I think it is the epitomy of being a "pro" when your sponsor goes out of their way to hook you up with some of the older stuff. Like how certain guys play balls from a certain year.

Just awesome following the thread today. Luckily I was away from the office with the surgery stuff for my wife (I clearly wouldn't have gotten anything done at work, since it took me almost 6 hours to go through the 40 pages of thread today), but it really helped the time pass, and kept my mind off the potentially bad news.

You guys absolutely killed it today. Everyone at home appreciated all of the great coverage, the generosity of the sponsors, and the great work by JB and Morgan. We are all cheering you on from afar.

Get out there tomorrow, have fun and play some wicked golf!

puzenaqa.jpg

After Dinner.

I have family in town so have been some what out of pocket, but am catching up and am pretty much in awe. I look forward to continue following along.

Taps away

I may have exceeded my Thanks quota today. Seriously though, every single post deserves/needs one!

GO TEAM THP!

uvuva8u4.jpg

Birthday Boy. I see a new avatar on the way.

rysaza4u.jpg

Rickie celebrating his 32d.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Bag drop guys were upset they were not allowed to handle the srixon bags. They were so much fun to hit.

Wow ....just went through the whole thread. Just pure awesomeness. Love all the bags

Anyone still out grinding on the range with their new sticks?

Anyone still out grinding on the range with their new sticks?

No, dinner just wrapped up. People out on patio chatting, almost dark.

Just a heads up that tomorrow there will be a new thread for the Live Updates from the rounds. Our volunteers are dialed in and we are so excited for them to bring you the action.

Best of luck to all the teams this weekend (and of course, an extra good luck and all the members' bounces to TeamCallaway)! As we always say here, you can't guarantee you play well, but you definitely are in charge of whether you have fun and are fun to be around!

Boom!!

Ice cream for a nightcap.

eda2usas.jpg

Just a heads up that tomorrow there will be a new thread for the Live Updates from the rounds. Our volunteers are dialed in and we are so excited for them to bring you the action.
They absofreakinglutely killed it today. Can't wait for the rest of the weekend.

Hey guys! Hope you're having a ton of fun. I'm going to pop in often this weekend. I've been away for a while but have to stop by and check on TMC happenings! Hit 'em good tomorrow!

That was an awesome evening of chatting, food, and singles prep with the entire group.

I cannot wait to put the peg into the ground tomorrow.

The stuff is flat out outstanding. Excited to be able to share more later.

Back