The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I can't say how amazing this week was. I can't say enough about how amazing the golf was. I can't say enough about how amazing the people were. I miss everyone already

I can't say how amazing this week was. I can't say enough about how amazing the golf was. I can't say enough about how amazing the people were. I miss everyone already

Tim. You made this weekend so awesome for me dude. I'm SO glad I got to play golf with you my friend. There will be many many rounds together.

A big high five to everyone in Myrtle Beach this week. From JB, GG, the OEM's the Volunteers, the family's, the golf course staffs and finally the 42 tremendous (Jake and Pete by all means) THP'ers who not only laid it on the line these past two days, but let us follow along the past 7 months as they embraced this event to its fullest.

I can't imagine Josh and Morgan could have asked for a better group to put #THPMC to bed.

You guys rocked!!

vuvugu8u.jpg

Tim. You made this weekend so awesome for me dude. I'm SO glad I got to play golf with you my friend. There will be many many rounds together.

Absolutely bro. You are an amazing golfer and a better dude! Can't wait till next time !

Dude you don't know how bummed I am that I don't get to hear one of your stories tonight. They are beyond epic!

Dude you don't know how bummed I am that I don't get to hear one of your stories tonight. They are beyond epic!

Haha .... Till next time !

I will (obviously) have a lot more to say when the recap thread is up. In fact so much that it will probably bore you to death. But to the 40 participants, the 6 volunteers, my partner, my wife (and her partner in crime) and the families that came in.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
You put on one hell of a show and it will be remembered forever.

I got nothing! TAPPED OUT!

Couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Thank you so much to Morgan and Josh for having the vision and willingness to pull off this amazing event for not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 years. Thank you to Callaway for allowing me to feel like a true professional for a weekend. Thank you Bridgestone, Cobra/Puma, TaylorMade, and Cleveland/Srixon for being amazing supporters of this event and letting 40 everyday Hackers the opportunity to be rockstars. Thank you to the volunteers: Cace, Kevin, GregDan, Chris, Tyler, Mike, Trisha and Pete. You guys were absolutely phenomenal. You brought it to another level. You took pressure off of us and allowed us to just focus on the golf and enjoy the experience. Also would be remissed if I didn't mention Kyle. We all are thinking about you and your family. I will have alot more to say but just wanted to get that out.

I will (obviously) have a lot more to say when the recap thread is up. In fact so much that it will probably bore you to death. But to the 40 participants, the 6 volunteers, my partner, my wife (and her partner in crime) and the families that came in.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
You put on one hell of a show and it will be remembered forever.
Thank you JB!!! You and Morgan put something together this weekend that was freaking amazing!!! You both made all of us there feel amazing, and all of us will never forget about that. Thank You!!!

It has been a blast following along with the first (and unfortunately last, but it least I was able to sense the unbelievable experience of one) MC since I have become an active member on the site. Really fun watching several of the guys that I have met at the two official events that I was lucky enough to be part of.

Thanks again to the volunteers, participants, JB, Morgan and all others involved in this event for putting on what I truly get the sense was the ultimate event period!

Couldn't happen to a better guy... First Hole in one ever and its caught on film..Are you kidding me!!

This has been a magical event and weekend. We are capping it off with great dinner with close friends.

ybe8aqez.jpg

Thank you guys so much for this. I cant tell you the joy I got from following along. The volunteers and JB and GG did such an amazing job I felt like I was there. I wish I could have witnessed it all in person but I felt a part of it from the moment the action started.

Well done Cookie! Awesome job Josh, Morgan and all of the volunteers.

There's just so much I want to say but I can't quite find the words to say it all, for now I will thank the volunteers, you are a an amazing group of folks that have touched many lives this weekend. You brought the dreams of a group of golfers to the world and delivered it in a way that made us look extraordinary, in all actuality you were the ones that were extraordinary in every way. From the bottom of my heart I say THANK YOU! I left Myrtle Beach a better man because of you and your selfless dedication to those around you.

Just a surreal weekend, now hanging with family.
meze5u4e.jpg

Just a surreal weekend, now hanging with family.
meze5u4e.jpg

All of the golf at the Morgan Cup was fun, but honestly, some of the most fun I had at Morgan Cups was on Sunday night after everything was over and everyone was hanging out. For everyone that is still there, enjoy the hell out of tonight. Thanks for giving this event the sendoff that it deserved, there are many of us that wish that we could be in your shoes.

Back