Celebration Of Champions - 2014 Morgan Cup

Congrats to Team DotCom and everyone involved!!! What an incredible event to finally get to follow along with! Makes me even more excited for the Gauntlet in a handful of weeks!!!

Extra high five goes to J4U for bringing a piece of THPMC glory back to Colorado! Way to do us proud, buddy! Congrats!!!

#DoWorkDotCom

.....and that you bunch did. Well deserved.

congrats Team DotCom!

And congrats JB for keeping it together this year! :alien: (or is there an unedited version?)

Finally got a chance to sit down and watch it, I can't wait to see the rest of the coverage. Congrats again to TDC!!!

Congrats to Team DotCom and everyone involved!!! What an incredible event to finally get to follow along with! Makes me even more excited for the Gauntlet in a handful of weeks!!!

Extra high five goes to J4U for bringing a piece of THPMC glory back to Colorado! Way to do us proud, buddy! Congrats!!!

Thanks buddy...the Team is in that cup I'm bringing home and I'll give you that high NINE! A lot of the matches you wouldn't have been able to tell who was competing against whom. Ultimate pairings working together.

Congrats Team Dot Com!

Congrats to Team DotCom. Great bunch of guys on the awesome win.

Volunteers you deserved every last drop of that surprise, you were true stars the way you kept everyone updated, can't wait for the full videos.

JB and GG, thank you again for putting on another awesome event that the whole community was able to share in.

Congrats Team Dot Com for the win !

Congrats to everyone that worked so hard to put that event together !!

Thanks buddy...the Team is in that cup I'm bringing home and I'll give you that high NINE! A lot of the matches you wouldn't have been able to tell who was competing against whom. Ultimate pairings working together.

Absolutely! Let's make it a high 45! Had to be an experience for all of you. Despite the fierceness of competition, I bet it was very much.like a buddy round of golf. Can't beat that.

Last edited:
Great stuff! Congrats to Team Dot Com!

Great speech JB. I'm still hoping for an "eff it, lets do it again" post later. :act-up:. But seriously, what a way to say goodbye to the MC. The live coverage by the volunteers for round 1 and round 2was awesome. The buildup from announcements 7 months ago to this weekend was great here on the forum. Staff Sponsor Day was very cool.

Fantastic speech by MWard. Great books quoted to read on being a captain. From volunteer last year to the last winning captain. That is just sweet and so well deserved!

awesome stuff. So happy for my friends on all of the teams, you all showed up really well. But extra proud for my friends on Team Dotcom!

congrats Team DotCom!

And congrats JB for keeping it together this year! :alien: (or is there an unedited version?)

Thanks brother. I did keep it together. There were a few times this weekend that I was losing it, but remained focused. When I got to announce Jake to the room. When I got to see the emotions running over the captains on the 1st tee. When I Hashtag handed me that wedge that Callaway made for Duke (interesting timing). Seeing my wife stick it out throughout Sunday knowing what she was feeling. And when I told the captains to "get" the volunteers. Each time I had to hold it in, but it was a very special weekend.

Congrats to Team Dot Com what an amazing accomplishment! Great work.

Thanks to the other teams, volunteers and of course Josh and Morgan for putting on yet another amazing THP event. Sad to see it go but as we all know something great will be on the horizon.

Great work to all those involved and enjoy the fruits of your labor for a least a few days.

Just finished the vid and what a great moment in THP history. Congratulations to TeamDotCom on your well deserved victory, I had faith in y'all. Also a huge congrats to all of the participants & volunteers. Enjoyed the bubbly bath for Wardy and especially for all of the volunteers. Quite the sendoff for The Morgan Cup.

Congrats to TeamDotCom! I've golfed with a few of you guys in the past and they were all great guys and golfers, so I'm excited for you. Also a congratulations to the other teams, the volunteers, JB, GG and everyone else for putting on one hell of an event. It was pretty fun to follow along.

Awesome celebration video! Congrats to DotCom, and to everyone who participated and helped make this last #THPMC a memorable one.

Great speech JB. I'm still hoping for an "eff it, lets do it again" post later. :act-up:. But seriously, what a way to say goodbye to the MC. The live coverage by the volunteers for round 1 and round 2was awesome. The buildup from announcements 7 months ago to this weekend was great here on the forum. Staff Sponsor Day was very cool.

Fantastic speech by MWard. Great books quoted to read on being a captain. From volunteer last year to the last winning captain. That is just sweet and so well deserved!

Eff it, Let's do it again!!!!!! #UnfinishedBusiness #NoPull #AlreadyTried hahahaha

Still doesn't seem real yet.

67mTwbb.jpg

Sorry dude. Not this time. I had something to prove to myself this time and it was the best Morgan Cup we have ever hosted. A great man once said "Always go out on top" and that is what this event did...But stay tuned, we would never retire something this wonderful without having something to step in.

The "something to step in" comment is already giving me anxiety, I am pumped to find out whats next. It has to be HUUUUGGE if it is stepping in for The Morgan Cup.

Thanks for the video. Congrats to Team DotCom. Thanks to all the volunteers,contestants, JB and GolferGal for letting us THP'ers stay up to date on the going ons at the Morgan Cup.

Gotta say congrats to all the winners and thanks to the volunteers who did such a great job with helping in this event but most of all thanks to JB and Morgan for making this such a great site for all us Hackers.

Congratulations Team Dot Com!!

Congrats team Dot Com!!

Back