Celebration Of Champions - 2014 Morgan Cup

Congratulations to Team DotCom on the win but congratulations to all the players for conducting yourselves well and representing THP, I will have to watch the video later when I get time as got company here

But also a big congratulations and thanks to JB, GG, the sponsors and the volunteers for putting on such a great event

I look forward to hearing more about the next step in the evolution of this wonderful place

Congratulations to Capt Mward and Team Dot Com!! All eight guys played great golf this weekend and really earned the cup.

Yes! Congrats Team Dot Com!!!

Congrats Dot Com! You boys played well this weekend and earned the Cup. I had the pleasure to play against a couple of the guys on Saturday and it was a blast!

Congrats Dot Com! You boys played well this weekend and earned the Cup. I had the pleasure to play against a couple of the guys on Saturday and it was a blast!
I can't wait for the chance to tee out up with you again brother.

Just got home & watched the vid, congrats to Dot Com and to everyone else involved - JB & GG, the volunteers, and all the golfers who sent this event out in style.

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us, from the leadup rounds and practice all the way to this vid. Kudos to everyone.

Eff it, Let's do it again!!!!!! #UnfinishedBusiness #NoPull #AlreadyTried hahahaha

Let's get it trending...

#OneMoreTime!....#OneMoreTime!

Congrats to Team Dot Com!!! Great job guys!

This team showed up to play and it is a well deserved win. Contrasts guys! I am happy for 7 of them. All except J4U!!!

Haha i love him like a brother and i am so happy for him. I witnessed fittest hand the hard work he put in and i could not be more happy for him. I am blessed to call you brother Doug!

Ken... I had the pleasure of meeting you at my first THP event in Dallas. You are amazing dude! You fought through so much this season and you came out a champ like a true warrior. I envy your fir and gir percentage :) congrats my friend

Wardy. Just met you this weekend but i felt like i knew you already. All the stories of little Hitler are true! Haha. Congrats on a well deserved victory

WardF. I had the pleasure of riding the cart with you during Sunday singles and watched you play well to earn a point fir your team. Congrats

Seth. Unfortunately i did not get to watch Clive in action but you played hard and contributed! (p.s. i may need your services if i pick up golf clubs in the next week. You know divorce law right?)

Mpeterson. Didn't get to know you well but i saw you played well. Congrats!

Fupresti. Dude you sure can pound the ball. Saw you throwing darts behind me at true blue on saturday. Comgrats dude

Ryan. You are another that i met in dallas and i am glad to have done so. Its very easy to see the work you put in. Your game has improved dramatically since february to now. Congrats!

Last but not least, Pete!!!!!!! I should have met you in dallas but the damn airplane took off early! Met you in Indy and i truly enjoyed your company and you enjoyed your eggburger lol. For you to show up after your injury and volunteer says big things about what kind of person you are! Congrats dude!

This team showed up to play and it is a well deserved win. Contrasts guys! I am happy for 7 of them. All except J4U!!!

Haha i love him like a brother and i am so happy for him. I witnessed fittest hand the hard work he put in and i could not be more happy for him. I am blessed to call you brother Doug!

Ken... I had the pleasure of meeting you at my first THP event in Dallas. You are amazing dude! You fought through so much this season and you came out a champ like a true warrior. I envy your fir and gir percentage :) congrats my friend

Wardy. Just met you this weekend but i felt like i knew you already. All the stories of little Hitler are true! Haha. Congrats on a well deserved victory

WardF. I had the pleasure of riding the cart with you during Sunday singles and watched you play well to earn a point fir your team. Congrats

Seth. Unfortunately i did not get to watch Clive in action but you played hard and contributed! (p.s. i may need your services if i pick up golf clubs in the next week. You know divorce law right?)

Mpeterson. Didn't get to know you well but i saw you played well. Congrats!

Fupresti. Dude you sure can pound the ball. Saw you throwing darts behind me at true blue on saturday. Comgrats dude

Ryan. You are another that i met in dallas and i am glad to have done so. Its very easy to see the work you put in. Your game has improved dramatically since february to now. Congrats!

Last but not least, Pete!!!!!!! I should have met you in dallas but the damn airplane took off early! Met you in Indy and i truly enjoyed your company and you enjoyed your eggburger lol. For you to show up after your injury and volunteer says big things about what kind of person you are! Congrats dude!

I know a guy...

Dotcom domination was a sight to behold. You guys were awesome and very deserving champions. Congrats fellas!

photo_zpsaf1209bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This little beauty rode shotgun all the way home with me. I kept glancing over and smiling, as I'm doing right now with it sitting on my desk, and thinking, this really did happen! What a dream weekend it was for me, sharing something special with my team mates, the other 32 lucky participants, JB and GG, all the volunteers, and, of course, the sponsors. I can't ever thank all of you enough for making this whole last week an experience that I will never forget, and will never be duplicated. Thanks also to all who followed and supported us.

Will recap later when that thread goes up and I've had a chance to reflect a little more on what was one helluva wild ride.

photo_zpsaf1209bf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This little beauty rode shotgun all the way home with me. I kept glancing over and smiling, as I'm doing right now with it sitting on my desk, and thinking, this really did happen! What a dream weekend it was for me, sharing something special with my team mates, the other 32 lucky participants, JB and GG, all the volunteers, and, of course, the sponsors. I can't ever thank all of you enough for making this whole last week an experience that I will never forget, and will never be duplicated. Thanks also to all who followed and supported us.

Will recap later when that thread goes up and I've had a chance to reflect a little more on what was one helluva wild ride.

Congrats my two time HOF friend...well done.

KC may be one of the nicest guys I've ever met. Just first class all the way from the first handshake to the last. Wish we could have gotten in a round friend.

Wish I could have gotten in a round with a lot of people over the weekend :/

It looks pretty good in its new home.

meme4avu.jpg

Much more to come later.

meme4avu.jpg

Much more to come later.
Congrats Ryan, you played your butt off Sunday and you earned it. You've always been a great friend and I look forward to seeing you again bud.

Awesome as usual...congrats Team Dot Com, terrific achievement!

Congrats team DotCom. So very proud and happy for everyone of you.

Congrats to Team Dot Com. Great playing and you guys earned it. Total team victory. What a great speech by Ward--totally encapsulated what this event is about.

Thanks again to the volunteers you guys rocked it and have earned all the praise and champagne showers you have received.

You guys earned those cups with some excellent play, it was an incredible experience and I'm truly happy for you guys. Well Done!!

Dot Com put in work and it showed this weekend. Great job to all of them. Couldn't ask for better Champs.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

meme4avu.jpg

Much more to come later.
Also, my son keeps calling this my piston cup... Guess what his favorite movie is.

That's awesome guys , those trophies are sweet. Congrats to Team DotCom . Way to go guys !

Congrats Team DotCom, I knew you guys could do it! I was thinking about this event and wondering how the team I was pulling for (you all) were doing. I wasn't able to get online at all this weekend. This made the wait worth it! Way to go fellas!

Congrats to Team DotCom on winning the final MC

Back