Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

44 miles to go. Just talked to the dog sitter and she is meeting us at the house. I'm crying just thinking about seeing my babies!

I've been thinking about you both since you left. I hope everything works out for the best.

Jman and I are on the delayed flight...let's go wheels up!

He's about to agent smith the Michigan license plate in front of us... or possibly j40Jimmy them.

For an angry guy, he always looks so happy.

Finally at the gate in Charlotte for my flight. Wheels up in 3 hours then a 6 hour flight. Looooooong day and no Fupy Foppy to be had.

Finally at the gate in Charlotte for my flight. Wheels up in 3 hours then a 6 hour flight. Looooooong day and no Fupy Foppy to be had.

You have three hours dude. Pull that lobber out of the bag and drop a few into the Starbucks kiosk.

Hi Texas:

pa7e2ary.jpg

BIGTIME:

a6a3agy4.jpg

I'm getting ready to go into work. This is going to be tough considering where I was 24 hours ago. Sage travels everybody!

Big Time South has landed. Off to get much needed hugs from my wife & girls!

5asyje7y.jpg

Nice Mike, worked out greatly!

Look at Big Time jammin' to some Beats. I picture him as one of those guys everyone stares at because he is mouthing all the words as his favorite rap song is playing.

abahaje3.jpg

Canadan destroying some candy.

Bet those puppies missed you 2.

Im home, Ricky is pushing on to NJ

Glorious picture right there. Look at Duke with the perma grin. Very happy for you guys.

I got kisses from them at the same time. Melted my heart.

We have an appt for Duke tomorrow at 8:15am and then Ellie's surgery at 8:30am tomorrow. So tonight they are getting smothered with love and homemade dog treats.

Home earlier today and picked up both kiddos early. Spent the afternoon at the park catching up.

Miss my peeps!

Home earlier today and picked up both kiddos early. Spent the afternoon at the park catching up.

Miss my peeps!
Glad you made it back buddy I'm 20 minutes out myself

Miss my peeps!

Glad you made it back and got some QT in with the fam. I've made it to DC, still about 6 hours until I get back to Alb.

1 hour delay out of Charleston and a 2 hour delay on my connector in Baltimore. It's all worth it for the experience of a lifetime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back