Wicked Cool Homeless Man

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you see this man on the course...Don't let the looks fool you.

Just a sample of some of the things that were captured at the 2014 Morgan Cup. Trout, you rocked it brother.

[video=youtube;avQRQT-9ii8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avQRQT-9ii8[/video]

This was shot by the GoPro as it was added to the mix along with the other 4 standard HD video cameras.

Love the GoPro footage and excited to see what else makes it in from there. Trout was one of the nicest guys I've met, and that guy can play.

I could tell Marc was wicked cool from having a couple minute conversation with him on #1 tee at the HHI. Hope to have the privilege to tee it up with him one of these days.

Last edited:
Trout really embraced it all and really had some fun with it

Haha that was awesome!! Thanks JB!!

For some reason that name is sticking with me, may be time for a name change ;)

Awesome guy with game to go along. He rocked it!

I'm kind of a fan of the Troutster. His golf swing is pretty sweet too.

Marc just oozes cool.

I love this event and everything it brings and represents, the coolest group ever!

Per his request, name change completed.

WCHM: love it brotha!

Silky silky smooth swing there.

It was such a blast to play a couple rounds with this guy.

And now the coolest THP user name to match the persona and aura! #ThePackage

He's as cool as the other side of the pillow. Most fun I've had golfing is with him nothing compares. Marc you are awesome buddy.

gonna miss Trout Bum...but welcome WCHM!

Was fun to meet WCHM this weekend and I got to follow him around for some holes and it thought what better way to get that silky smooth swing on camera than with the GoPro. As you could tell he almost hit that drive too good on #5.

Sweet video for a sweet swing.

We have a wicked cool bearded and now a wicked cool homeless man.

Marc possibly had the most swagger I have ever seen from someone at the MC. Did anyone get a picture of him "Mr. Miyagi-ing" on the railroad tie bridge on Sunday morning. Everything about this guy is "cool"

Marc my man!!! You rocked it this weekend with Cobra/Puma. Your a great guy, and I can't wait to see you again my friend....

I love this event and everything it brings and represents, the coolest group ever!

Name Change Completed! LOVE IT...... And you my friend are the statement above!

#BackWardsHatApproved!

I met Trout Bum ounce. I hope I get to hang out with WCHM sometime soon

I have spent far too little time talking with Marc but he is just one great guy, and yes wicked cool certainly describes this man. Hate that he is going to miss the Bridgestone.

Marc is an amazing gofer and a better person. He repped his sponsor like no one else!

Marc is an amazing gofer and a better person. He repped his sponsor like no one else!
He really did. He is in no way a flat brim guy, but he rocked them all weekend. Stickers on and ears tucked!

That video is nice but doesn't do that swing justice.

Back