The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough day today. GG and I had to race home from the Morgan Cup to get the dogs due to some more issues coming up. It was awful having to run out after the trophy ceremony and not get to spend some time at the catered lunch, relaxing and discussing the event. It was like the perfect ending to the perfect event, except someone changing the time on you and you realize you are now late. But after a bunch of driving, we were able to pick them up and today is a rough day.

Ellie goes in for surgery to have the torn ligament in her leg repaired. The poor thing can't walk and is just in pain and its awful to see. Duke goes in at the same time to see another doctor because of his passing out. He gets excited and his lil heart just can't take it and he gets wobbly and goes down. It is so sad to witness. We will be out of pocket for much of the morning, but will do our best to get stuff back to you in a timely manner should you need assistance.

Thanks for understanding.

Very sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family. It's always tough when the furry members aren't well.

Hang in there guys.

Tough day today. GG and I had to race home from the Morgan Cup to get the dogs due to some more issues coming up. It was awful having to run out after the trophy ceremony and not get to spend some time at the catered lunch, relaxing and discussing the event. It was like the perfect ending to the perfect event, except someone changing the time on you and you realize you are now late. But after a bunch of driving, we were able to pick them up and today is a rough day.

Ellie goes in for surgery to have the torn ligament in her leg repaired. The poor thing can't walk and is just in pain and its awful to see. Duke goes in at the same time to see another doctor because of his passing out. He gets excited and his lil heart just can't take it and he gets wobbly and goes down. It is so sad to witness. We will be out of pocket for much of the morning, but will do our best to get stuff back to you in a timely manner should you need assistance.

We love all four of you all...take care of those pups. Nothing else matters today.

Best of luck today to the pups.

Thoughts are with you JB and GG. I just know things will work out, Those pups have a lot of love to still give.

Thoughts will be with you two all day.

I will be thinking of your fur babies today JB & GG. I hope I get to see them soon

Thinking of all 4 of you today and sending out positive thoughts.

Positive thoughts for your little ones JB & GG

Getting ready for my surgery.

ny9apyzy.jpg

Duke getting checked over.

yjehaze2.jpg

Love both of them tons, such awesome pups.

Positive thoughts for all 4 of you and I hope everything goes well with the pups today.

Comcast/xfinity is by FAR the worst company in the history of mankind! It's finals week for my wife and they were supposed to have everything hooked up last Tuesday. They missed their appointment and never even bothered to call. When we finally called they magically don't have us scheduled. Well, we have the job number and all to prove them wrong. They "find" our job and oh, someone canceled it. Who would have canceled?? They can't give out that info....what?

So for a week we've been given the run around with still no internet and no scheduled date. They think we could have internet by August 23rd!!! WTF!

The biggest issue is there is no one else for internet where I'm at. Comcast is the only decent option and they know it. What a joke of a company!

I pray to the internet gods that Google Fiber makes its way out here! It's already in Provo and Salt Lake is a candidate city right now. They will literally shut Comcast down when they move in.

So back to McDonalds, Taco Bell or the library we go every day and night so my wife can do homework...

Just left the vet, it's so hard leaving Ellie behind. They are doing her pre-op blood work to make sure she is ok for anesthesia. We will bring her home later today after her surgery.

Duke had some more blood work done so now we wait.

Pulling for your little ones JB and GG. Hope to hear good news soon.

Just left the vet, it's so hard leaving Ellie behind. They are doing her pre-op blood work to make sure she is ok for anesthesia. We will bring her home later today after her surgery.

Hang in there guys!!!!!!!

Sending positive thoughts Morgan. Glad you were able to get home to the babies. I can only imagine what a great reunion that was. :)

Nothing like the minute we walk in the door with Duke, he goes down and yelps not knowing where he was. He is okay now and sitting by his dad in the office.

Nothing like the minute we walk in the door with Duke, he goes down and yelps not knowing where he was. He is okay now and sitting by his dad in the office.

Being with you and Morgan, I would think makes him feel more at ease, even if he's still having the seizure issues.

So sorry you guys are going through tough times with both pups.

Sending positive thoughts your way, GG and JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back