The Ultimate Hole In One

WOW! That was pretty special right there…had to be one of the last matches of the day since there was so many others around…..Great shot Cookie!!

No lie, that moment, seeing it, seeing the outpouring of emotion from everyone and all of us sort of recognizing how special it was, brought home how amazing this event and this community really is. I just happened to be there at the time, passing through to see other matches, and I couldn't help but tear up a bit to join in, but sort of recognize how it's really the end of an era, but a beautiful and fitting one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Cookie had a glow on the plane today and I just couldn't figure out why.....till now.

I have a feeling that glow will last for quite a long time. Very cool and couldn't happen to a better guy.

Had to come back and watch this amazing feat a few more times. Not sure what is more amazing...Cookie's ace or the incredibly calm demeanor displayed by O.H. while calling it!

I think you broke a world record for the 15yd dash. By the time I turned around to look at Cookie after it happened you were there.

I'm agile. Hahahahaha

I'll forever remember the look on his face when I got to him. Just so awesome to see that, pure "did that just happen?".
I was wondering who that blur was in the video.

Awesome stuff on all fronts and I can't stop watching that video.

Just got to see this on a decent sized screen and it gave me chills. Congrats once again my friend!

Thank you everyone for the kind words. It was indeed my first hole in one, if I could have set a stage for it I'm highly doubtful that I would even dream it to occur like this.

Instead of writing out how I feel about it now, I'm going to keep quiet until the interview that Cace (OrangeHog) conducted with me post shot is shared. Secretly hoping to have a single video of the shot and interview merged into one for keepsake purposes. :angel:

Again, thanks everyone and an enormous thanks to Cace - he captured something I couldn't ever dream of happening - much less on camera. I'm very very lucky and thankful indeed.

For those wondering, the interview covers shot details that were asked about in this thread. Bar tab wasn't too bad - thanks to everyone for letting me off cheap with just 75 drafts! :alien:

Cant wait to see the interview Cookie

Now that is a rock star.

New forum name should be "1hole75drafts" congrats again cookie, can't wait to see the interview

That was just sick!!! That's every THPers dream. A hole in one in front of all your friends at the event of the year. Bravo

Awesome stuff man!! Congrats!

Had to watch this again, so awesome it was caught on video and now has made the THP newsletter. Great golf shot #Cookie!

^^^bump of the morning right there.

Hadn't seen this - brilliant stuff #Cookie, have you had the ball framed?

Hadn't seen this - brilliant stuff #Cookie, have you had the ball framed?

Not yet, awaiting a package from True Blue. When I do, I'll post a photo in this thread.

I bet you watch this video everyday.

I missed this when it was first posted, but caught it today via the THP Newsletter. That was an awesome shot, and to have it on video makes it that much better. Congrats!

4ahedy6e.jpg

agybuqas.jpg

ejymudu4.jpg

zu9eqade.jpg

That is awesome

AWESOME Cookie!

very cool Cookie

So awesome cookie!

Back