What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played and walked 9 and had a 38 (par is 35) with one birdie, four pars and four bogeys.

12 putts (6 of then one putts), only one GIR (my chipping and pitching saved me), and 6 of 7 fairways hit.

Highlight was a 27 or so foot putt for birdie on a par 3 (my only GIR). Made another one of 12-15 feet for a par also.

I had one chip and one pitch end up less than 1 foot out. It's real easy to one putt when you are close...

This was possibly my best overall ballstriking since I started playing again last summer. I was dumbfounded.

Just to keep thing right in the golf universe, I'm most likely setting myself up for 6 or 7 double bogeys next time I play. :bulgy-eyes:

Just leaving the course.
Went 46/43 for 89

Only 5 fairways
4 greens

2 birdies

Shot a personal best of 88 and that's with a 9 on a par 5.

86 (46/40) A little rusty after 10 day layoff, but very happy to be out playing in GREAT weather.

Played in a scramble for a networking group I belong to, we ended up 2 under over 9. Not bad considering one of us started playing 2 months ago, another hadn't touched his clubs in 2 years, and the other player and I are mostly mid 90s scorers. I had some great drives... and some terrible ones. I lipped out a 15 footer that would have gotten us 3 under, but all in all I'm pretty happy with my play today.

Plus I won a $25 gift certificate to a local range and found 6 balls, all Titleist or Srixon. So it was a very good day out there!

Played one of my favorite tracks today with one of my best friends. Little Mountain Country Club. An overall very consistent round for me.

35/35
33 putts
7 FIR
15 GIR

and I still got beat by 2 lol

36/35 for a level 71
Had 2 birdies one boggey on the front
Then the reverse 2 boges one bird on the back

Really pleased with ball striking today! I 3 putted once lipped and eagle chip and scorched the edge twice could have been a really low round!
2 of my dropped shots were not being able to get up and down from green side bunkers!
Must practice more!!

43/40-83. Got off to a real rough start, my driver was all over the place. Got it straightened out in the middle of the front 9 and played well from there on in. Was +7 thru 5, +6 on the final 13 and it was pretty much all because I got my driver straightened out. My putting was terrible all day which kept me from scoring much better.

40/40 - 80 Had 9 birdie attempts and missed every one of them. Ugggg.

Nice rounds guys, some solid golf going on!

Played one of my favorite tracks today with one of my best friends. Little Mountain Country Club. An overall very consistent round for me.

35/35
33 putts
7 FIR
15 GIR

and I still got beat by 2 lol
That's a he'll of a score there dude. That place ate me alive last year

42/42, struggled off the tee but my putting saved me. I'm slowly making progress.

Shot a much needed 83 today. Last few rounds have been rough as I have been working on a swing change. Went 38/45. On the back I struggled with pushing everything right and figured it out on the last two holes. Think the swing changes are really starting to come through and I feel that I soon will break the 80 barrier.

Early evening round, shooting a 42/39 for 81. 8 FWY, 10 GIR, 17 GIRP. 36 putts with four 3-putts and four 1-putts. Was off a bit on speed all round.

1 birdie, 8 pars, 8 bogeys, 1 double.

35 at my home course. 16 putts. Wedges failed me again....

From The HTC One Blue!

47/49 (96) at Chaska Town Course in Chaska, MN. Absolutely beautiful track on a gorgeous day (75 degrees and sunny). Only wish I had played better...

34 putts
1/18 FIR
3/14 GIR
7 Penalty Strokes

I've only played 3 rounds in the last 3 weeks so I was pretty rusty. The swing finally started to come around mid-way through the back nine. I'm playing pretty much everyday this week so I think I'll see some much improved scores as the week goes by.

Your stats look just like mine. I'm curious what's with the low # of fairways? Turning left or right? For me it's constantly left.

Well, I lasted a day away from the game.

Range session + three holes walking with my dad. Late night golf is good stuff if it means family time beforehand.

Hit all three greens. Hit all three fairways. Shot par, par, and then lipped an eagle on the final hole (par 5). I love my j40 hybo. That thing is just wrong.

Range session + three holes walking with my dad. Late night golf is good stuff if it means family time beforehand.

Hit all three greens. Hit all three fairways. Shot par, par, and then lipped an eagle on the final hole (par 5). I love my j40 hybo. That thing is just wrong.

Danimal

I tried it too today Dan. I really wasn't feeling like playing yet because of the post Morgan Cup blues. But, the boys at the club insisted. They were more interested in seeing my shiny new sticks than playing with me, I'm sure. Lol. I accomodated, but it was really hard to focus on the game. I shot an uninspired 42, 44 and the back nine was just hard work.

Another 9 holes without a 3 putt (27 in a row overall).... I am starting to actually enjoy this darn games.

ja6ujypu.jpg

47/49 (96) at Chaska Town Course in Chaska, MN. Absolutely beautiful track on a gorgeous day (75 degrees and sunny). Only wish I had played better...

34 putts
1/18 FIR
3/14 GIR
7 Penalty Strokes

I've only played 3 rounds in the last 3 weeks so I was pretty rusty. The swing finally started to come around mid-way through the back nine. I'm playing pretty much everyday this week so I think I'll see some much improved scores as the week goes by.

Never made out to the Town Course, it sounds like it lives up to the reputation. The weather was perfect today, I am surprised you could function after all the work you did this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back