Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking closely at the sale Sun Mountain 3.5 as well. The Ogio Vaporlite was 100 so not any cheaper plus it's an older bag. Reviews on Ogio quality are mixed.

I love the Woode divider concept but it seems the consensus is the Sun Mountain bags are better built and lighter weight. I only walk FWIW.

Sun mountain h2no 3.5 lb back is gorgeous

Pondering an orange whip at the moment.

Future birthday ponders are new wedges or irons.

SLDR 430 12* I really need to spend some more time with this head

Stand bag ponder re engaged. TM SLDR, Titleist, Wilson Staff and Oakley are all on the table....

DSG has the nickent f26 FW and hybrids at 75% off sale price. Got the matching 5w for $17.50. A bit bummed I paid $35 for the 3w last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am hoping on a new I-series driver so I can get an i25 at reduced price. Also still in hybrid ponder mode. I am glad I waited as my gaps and long iron consistency have changed. Also a 58 or 60 degree wedge.

After this past weekend I have to ponder if it is humanly possible for something to have just kicked the Apex out of the bag.
oing to have to give it some time methinks

I am hoping on a new I-series driver so I can get an i25 at reduced price. Also still in hybrid ponder mode. I am glad I waited as my gaps and long iron consistency have changed. Also a 58 or 60 degree wedge.

New I-series will be late 2015/early 2016.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

New I-series will be late 2015/early 2016.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So much for that thought. Time to scour the bay. Maybe a BioCell+ would fit the bill also. Low spin but with more forgiving of my misses than a SLDR.

So I was screwing around with my niece this weekend rolling a 33" putter and couldn't miss. I felt so much control over the putter head.

I'm sure I looked stupid as hell but now I need to test this theory out on the course. So I'll be venturing to Dicks today to buy the cheapest 33" mallet they have. If this slazenger one wasn't pink I would use it.

Tour Trusty lob wedge... I want it!!!!

Pondering where the UPS truck is... I bought a Yes! Valerie for myself and won an eBay auction for a Ray Cook M1 in blue for my son. Waiting for them to arrive.

A Rife putter - whatever the heel shafted Island Series mallet is called. Beautiful putter, and going for peanuts ATM. May very well spring for one after I can unload some excess gear - can't do that till after my folks visit in early September though, as I want to be able to put together a whole bag for my pops.

Pondering a putter purchase... Thinking older Bettinardi at the moment.

Fuji Pro hybo shafts.

Really all the Pro line, I want to know more about it.

Bat signal. I may buy one tonight.

Buying myself a new set of irons after breaking 100. I'm pondering the Adams A12OS set. When do you think the best time to buy new or used? After Adams releases next seasons' clubs this winter?

Bat signal. I may buy one tonight.

I almost did earlier just so I could call you and tell you about it.

Seriously though. I need to find one around here somehow.

Buying myself a new set of irons after breaking 100. I'm pondering the Adams A12OS set. When do you think the best time to buy new or used? After Adams releases next seasons' clubs this winter?

Nice Coach, usually you'll see some pretty good drops in the fall to winter, especially if you're looking new.

The A12OS's are solid sticks that can be a lot of fun for sure.

Congrats on breaking 100 dude!

Pondering a move to the B330-S. Ball selection tool always recommended it but I never thought I had the swing speed for it. Put one I found in play yesterday and liked it a lot.

Pondering a Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder. Tired of asking everyone for yardages.

Pondering a Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder. Tired of asking everyone for yardages.

I thought you were ordering that one the other day. $250 is a respectable deal IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back