The Burger Thread

Hey JB...

5yzymuba.jpg

I didn't know you had an egg burger then....my next burger will have egg if the restaurant accommodates.

[h=2]The Grilled Cheese Stuffed Burger[/h]
Fotor072112433.jpg

At Sams Corner down the street from True Blue, they have a pimento cheese burger that was really delicious last year. Might need to visit there again.

[ QUOTE=ddec;3175899]At Sams Corner down the street from True Blue, they have a pimento cheese burger that was really delicious last year. Might need to visit there again.[/QUOTE]
Shotgun!

[ QUOTE=ddec;3175899]At Sams Corner down the street from True Blue, they have a pimento cheese burger that was really delicious last year. Might need to visit there again.
Shotgun![/QUOTE]

That sounds delicious.

Seriously craving a big tasty burg right now...might have to Boomer's Drive In tonight. Freakin sweet burgers and shakes, with an old school vibe. Oh and did I mention the most expensive burger is $5?

db_Boomers_Drive-in_Bellingham.jpg

I should not have opened this thread...I am in the final streach of my pre-vacation diet and have two free "smashburger" cards in my wallet.... drooling...

Donut Cheesesteak Burger
10492066_10152645310306477_5992144088809371439_n.jpg

To all of those who didn't have faith for the PIT. (Pawley's Island Tavern).

Psychoburger:

gumyry6a.jpg

At Red Robin in lovely Newnan, GA and just ordered a Burnin Love Burger

9yna8uhy.jpg

I want this now.

pork-queno21.jpg

How can it be a Porknado with out Bacon

had a BBQ Bacon Cheese with haystack onions, big, from SmashBurger....it was tasty, and it was free! My boss gave me a free burger card.

had a BBQ Bacon Cheese with haystack onions, big, from SmashBurger....it was tasty, and it was free! My boss gave me a free burger card.

My favorite thing there...come to think of it I haven't made it to anything else on the menu.

Back