What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dozen B330-S and a new glove.

era9u3e3.jpg

14 dozen lethals from lgb

Holy that is a ton of balls! Any chance you would want to part ways with a dozen or two?
Already splitting the order with a buddy. At 5.99 a dozen for 2nd quality you can't go wrong. I ordered that many so I could get the free shipping at $75 and over

magl__29247__66942.1283529223.1280.1280.jpg

A tee time

Sm5 52 and 56 and these showed up today
6a7u8aze.jpg

Nice Buck, those look amazing dude!

Love the cool aid man looking sack

How did you get a self portrait red bag?

Bought a dozen Wilson Duo yellow balls and saw a Cobra Amp 3 wood demo for $20. Hit well on the monitor so grabbed that as well.

13 Black Pure grips
13 black ferrules
THP Dolla Bills headcover
Sun Mountain Meridian ClubGlider travel bag

Grips and ferrules are for TA 845s club building.

13 Black Pure grips
13 black ferrules
THP Dolla Bills headcover
Sun Mountain Meridian ClubGlider travel bag

Grips and ferrules are for TA 845s club building.

Club building is always fun!

Bought an Alpha head to finally complete my driver. Cant wait to get it into play

THP hamburger putter cover

Not terribly happy about it, but I just did the SkyCaddie SGXw back in play service. 90 bucks to get one that actually works because mine is basically a brick.

Problem is, I love the unit -- It gives me every number I need and watches, rangefinders, and other GPS units really don't compare IMO.

Not terribly happy about it, but I just did the SkyCaddie SGXw back in play service. 90 bucks to get one that actually works because mine is basically a brick.

Problem is, I love the unit -- It gives me every number I need and watches, rangefinders, and other GPS units really don't compare IMO.

I had one I would have given you.

Ahhhh it's no worries buddy. I'm surprised you don't use it though.
I dont want to pay for the subscription.

I use FunGolf when I need GPS, and it works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back