The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a fist bump from an 80 year old lady today. Apparently Obama is trying to start a trend. It made me feel like I was back at the MC for a minute.

This made me snort laugh. Love it!

JM

Today's work day is the last one between me and Florida... and my 6 best friends.

Bachelor Party 2014 starts tomorrow morning!!!!

My HHJJ if the day...

I'm sitting here at dinner with the biggest smile on my face and the bartender thinks it's for her.

Sorry honey I am reminiscing about a weekend for the ages with 40+ friends and family! #THPLove

Found my #Grandaddy nameplate and almost done moving into the new house. Huge HHJJ!

egura5yj.jpg

Beautimus Greg, Dan, Gran, Dreg! Well, you get the idea.

Part for my ice maker came today - a week early! Installed, now just waiting on ice to be made! It is 108 right now, I could use ice. Haven't made any in two months.

I'm pretty sure he only asked because he wants the post golf ice cream but whatever, the son asked me to go to the range tonight to practice short game (in his vernacular "play some golf games" that I happened to create for the kids that happen to be short game practice)

I had a fun day with my wife KellyBo on the golf course. It's been one hectic July but today, was our day :kissing:

awesome day sailing with my love, life is good

yma5u2y8.jpg
gift from my coworker, not the book...

In spite of my myself, when I woke up I decided to be in a good mood, and to make good things happen today.

Just when I was getting used to being in a piss poor mood...

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

My lil girl just called me to say she had her first hole in one in putt putt. It tickles me the love she has for the game.

Watch out Cookie

My lil girl just called me to say she had her first hole in one in putt putt. It tickles me the love she has for the game.

Watch out Cookie

If only Wardy was there so she could have fist pumped in his face instead of giving him the finger. Hahaha

Watch out Cookie

she clearly took some lessons from watching our group on Sunday

20 weeks.

I think that's right.

she clearly took some lessons from watching our group on Sunday

If only Wardy was there so she could have fist pumped in his face instead of giving him the finger. Hahaha

Too funny guys. Thanks for trying to make her come out of her shell. She asked me yesterday...when are we going golfing with your friends again.

Too funny guys. Thanks for trying to make her come out of her shell. She asked me yesterday...when are we going golfing with your friends again.

anytime my friend.

She was a cutie! Loved that smile

Looks like I'm heading to Chicago Sunday to play Dubsdread at Cog Hill! This will be my second round there, my first time there being 3 years go and my game has come a long way since then I'm looking forward to being able to attack the course a little more.

Through work I got Executive Skybox tickets for the final round of the Champions Tour 3M Championship at TPC Twin Cities. Never had suite tickets for a golf tournament before but it says free food and drinks which is enough for me.

I just woke up from a much needed nap with the puppies. We moved Ellie back to the bed to make her more comfortable, and then Duke jumped up and joined us. I laid down next to them to give them some love, and then an hour and a half later I woke up.

Being able to share THP with my wife and son. Damn good HHJJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back