Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

So what type of irons are we looking at here PLAYERS GI SGI could you give us a little hint

So what type of irons are we looking at here PLAYERS GI SGI could you give us a little hint

I believe they can just be described as... Amazing.

They threw a big ass wrench in my wedge decisions.

So would a hacker find them amazing lol

So a hacker would have no trouble using them

So a replacement for the Altitude :)

They're an iron. One may think whatever shape they'd like :)

If I had to describe them, I'd say they are good looking, easy enough to hit for a 15 handicap, and when you do hit them well, they feel pretty dang good.

stop it guys, its cruel! either spill the beans or don't

If I had to describe them, I'd say they are good looking, easy enough to hit for a 15 handicap, and when you do hit them well, they feel pretty dang good.
Spot on Ryan.

I hit them twice and quickly walked away. Going to be a serious ponder for me.

Ditto. Don't see a negative aspect of them.

Just more of what I love in a wedge.

I hit them twice and quickly walked away. Going to be a serious ponder for me.
I didn't hit them, but I want them anyway.

Last edited:
Guys, lets remember the NDA. While most are fine, there are a couple of posts that are getting very close to giving out too much info based on the request of the company and their NDA that each signed. Thanks.

Guys, lets remember the NDA. While most are fine, there are a couple of posts that are getting very close to giving out too much info based on the request of the company and their NDA that each signed. Thanks.

indeed, I will refrain from my detailed praise until the NDA is lifted. It is all praise at this point though.

Thanks JB for stopping these fine gentleman`s intential cruel teasing of us people who are in the dark.:banghead:

Sorry to tease, but some info will be able to be revealed fairly soon. Can't help but to be excited about it!

Guys, great to hear that everything went so well...even though you had to deal with Keith (aka "The B Team" haha)! Excited to know that your gear met or exceeded any expectations (I hope!). Sorry that I could not make it out to Myrtle because I know it would have been a memorable experience for me as well.

Just because the MC is over, don't lose touch. Enjoy the new sticks and wait with baited breath for that embargo date.

Cheers,

AD

Alex- thanks for everything dude! The gear is off the charts- once the embargo is lifted- I have a feeling there will be 8 experts here ready to gush about their experiences. Thanks again.

Back