The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no shortage of awesome people on THP. The last week has been one of the happiest for me in awhile and it's sunshine on the horizon. No names needed, you all know who you are.

Except Rickus. He's a jerk :bananadance:

Being able to share THP with my wife and son. Damn good HHJJ

Kevin, words will not do justice to how good of a person you are!

There is no shortage of awesome people on THP. The last week has been one of the happiest for me in awhile and it's sunshine on the horizon. No names needed, you all know who you are.

That cut me deep. Now you get 1/2 ply sandpaper for TP in September

That cut me deep. Now you get 1/2 ply sandpaper for TP in September
You're providing tp? The weekend just sounds better and better.

You get the good stuff
Nice!

My HHJJ for today is three-fold. 1: another good therapy session today. 2: I'm off tomorrow, which makes sense, because I was $hit at work this week anyway. 3: THPers and their kindness. I just received a small package from an awesome THPer that means a ton to me. I'll post it in its appropriate thread.

Nice!

My HHJJ for today is three-fold. 1: another good therapy session today. 2: I'm off tomorrow, which makes sense, because I was $hit at work this week anyway. 3: THPers and their kindness. I just received a small package from an awesome THPer that means a ton to me. I'll post it in its appropriate thread.

glad to hear about therapy Peter, keep up the good work

Got news from the doc (see rant thread for back story). Moderate sprain and a little ligament damage in the left wrist. At least 1 week without touching a club, then another 1-3 before full swings. It could have been a lot worse, which is my HHJJ. Needed the time off, but short game needs work. Can I borrow a brace Pete!? :beat-up:

Got news from the doc (see rant thread for back story). Moderate sprain and a little ligament damage in the left wrist. At least 1 week without touching a club, then another 1-3 before full swings. It could have been a lot worse, which is my HHJJ. Needed the time off, but short game needs work. Can I borrow a brace Pete!? :beat-up:
Dude...it STINKS, but it's yours! I can't wait it never see that thing again.

Dude...it STINKS, but it's yours! I can't wait it never see that thing again.

I got a soft brace from the doc. He said since I'm so hardcore golf, I could try putting. But if I have any pain to stop immediately. This sucks.

I got a soft brace from the doc. He said since I'm so hardcore golf, I could try putting. But if I have any pain to stop immediately. This sucks.
That blows man. I was given the ok to putt a week ago, but it still is uncomfortable getting my hand in position on the putter. It's driving me nuts, but I'm taking the better safe than sorry approach.

That blows man. I was given the ok to putt a week ago, but it still is uncomfortable getting my hand in position on the putter. It's driving me nuts, but I'm taking the better safe than sorry approach.

Wise decision my friend. I'm probably going to push the 2 week mark since I will go insane, but it'll be light. Luckily I've been playing terrible anyways!

Life is good.

Good people, good friends, good future.

Hawk got to me yesterday in the recap thread with how hard I can be on myself, something I'm trying to really let go of. Life is good and fixing to get better, I plan on basking in every single second of it.

If you read the interwebz, I am an a-hole. So I dont take kindly to any fluff of this nature.

Being able to share THP with my wife and son. Damn good HHJJ

To be fair, we are here for them, and accept you. I kid I kid. Luv ya brother, it was great seeing the whole family in OC.

Life is good.

Good people, good friends, good future.

Hawk got to me yesterday in the recap thread with how hard I can be on myself, something I'm trying to really let go of. Life is good and fixing to get better, I plan on basking in every single second of it.

Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff.

Fluff Fluff Fluff Fluff.

Hey! You let me make up all these things I make up on my own! Hahahahahaha

I effin' love this place.

Hahahahaha, haven't seen fluff in awhile.

Josh an a-hole? Says who?

#fluffhater

Hahahahaha, haven't seen fluff in awhile.

Josh an a-hole? Says who?

#fluffhater

Probably someone who didn't get in #THPMC, or didn't get THP'ers to their awesome golf event.

Or just doesn't like fun things, or fun people.... or puppies.

Or just doesn't like fun things, or fun people.... or puppies.

well this must be a fun person to be around. who doesnt like puppies...

Just me and this one for 2 and a half days this weekend. Really looking forward to spending some time with just her.
uganusaq.jpg

Today is the first day of my annual golf vacation, 7 rounds in the next 5 days. Let's go!

Just me and this one for 2 and a half days this weekend. Really looking forward to spending some time with just her.
uganusaq.jpg

What a little cutie. She reminds me of my little one. Stay strong brother, or she will run you ragged this weekend. Haha

Today is the first day of my annual golf vacation, 7 rounds in the next 5 days. Let's go!

That's a great HHJJ! Play well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back