What brought you to THP?

Iseemoredrop

Reaction score
Handicap
This might have been asked before but was wondering what first brought you to the THP? Mine was when I googled Seemore putters looking up info on them and saw "Seemore being discussed on THP forum. Clicked it and the rest is history as they say.

Looking up a review on Nike irons as I got back in to the game after a 10 year layoff.

You guys can blame Canadan for me.

Reading a review on the Cleveland Niblick.

I honestly don't remember. Most likely a club review, but I cannot remember which one. I have been on other non-golf forums, so I registered here and been here ever since.

Reading a review for some club or something like that. I don't even remember any more.

Looking up club reviews on new drivers and also seeking out some course reviews for Mesquite Nevada for an upcoming trip at the time.

Looking for reviews on various clubs on Google and it landed me here. Very glad it did

I was doing a search on Cobra S3 irons when I stumbled across the site. Hooked ever since!

I think I was looking at some R11 iron reviews here.

Looking for web coverage of the US Open at Olympic Club. The best google search I've ever done.

I came across site researching irons.

Researching irons...and that is all she wrote.

I believe I was looking for info on the 2008 TM Burner driver and eventually the W/S Fybrid line.

I was starting back playing again after a 15 yr layoff and stumbled across THP looking for club reviews.

Was researching Taylor Made MC, MB and CB irons and it brought me here. The rest is history.

Looking up places to research about golf equipment. Can't remember if it was one specific piece of equipment or not.

A contest for a set of Burner 2.0 irons.

I was looking up reviews on the ATV wedges

I was searching for help on buying new golf shoes and stumbled upon the forum. I posed the question and was overwhelmed by the number of responses and the kind welcomes. I have been hooked ever since.

it was a Facebook ad. you know....the ones you're really not supposed to click on! but i really liked the name, so i did.
the idea of having regular golfers test and review equipment and eventually the 1st Morgan Cup just blew me away, so i stuck around.

I was looking for new irons. I lurked for a while and noticed how well everyone treats each other here. Some of the other places I read reviews were quite condescending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club reviews, I think. Probably for Diablo Forged, but that part's fuzzy.

Searching for information on Rocketbladez irons and the rest is history

Google search looking for a replacement ball when I found out the TaylorMade TP Red was being discontinued

Back