The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky I don't know how you are doing it and staying calm. I would be in jail by now. I can tolerate a lot of things, but incompetence on top of my baby hurting is not one of them. I would be like that guy in office space who blew up the place over his stapler (figuratively of course) :)

Honestly, my wife is just absolutely distraught so I am trying to stay calm and strong for her. Would do us no good for both of us to be freaking out. Just trying to stay calm and get some answers.

That is absolutely ridiculous Ricky! It seems like this has been going on for sometime. It's funny how they want our darn money for these treatments, but do it on their own terms. Thinking about you guys!

That is absolutely ridiculous Ricky! It seems like this has been going on for sometime. It's funny how they want our darn money for these treatments, but do it on their own terms. Thinking about you guys!

I am not paying for the ER visit co-pay. They did absolutely nothing except be complete a-holes.

My thoughts are with you and your family Ricky.
I hope your daughter feels better real soon!

Sorry to hear that Ricky. I hate to hear that the little one is going through this. I will keep her in our thoughts and prayers. Keep on those Dr's and make them listen to you.

The loudest/rowdiest/drunkest group I have ever seen was on the course today. 16 people, some riding on the front of and the top of carts. Music blaring. Obscenities. They get done the round and come in the pro-shop, one girl just crazy drunk, swearing, breasts hanging out of her bikini top.

Where was the ranger? Oh yeah, keeping an eagle eye on my foursome of me with 3 asian businessmen lol. He sure missed a show.

30 degrees C, cart girl came around on the 3rd hole..... and then never again.

I took my wife to the emergency room a month or so ago, she could barely stand or walk or sit with abdominal pain. They found nothing and billed the insurance $8k for their efforts.

My rant of today is Ebay sellers not listing club lengths. Yeah it matters. Especially the guy who sold me my latest putter was off by 2".

I know my MiL is only trying to be helpful, and it has helped having her around ... but if she puts a blanket on my newborn one more time, explicitly ignoring my requests that she not do so, I am going to throw her out of my house. Either he is swaddled, or he sleeps in his onesie. No blankets allowed.

And Ricky, if you need an alibi for if/when you kneecap a couple of doctors/nurses ... you can count on me. We were playing golf the entire time (night golf if necessary).

I know my MiL is only trying to be helpful, and it has helped having her around ... but if she puts a blanket on my newborn one more time, explicitly ignoring my requests that she not do so, I am going to throw her out of my house. Either he is swaddled, or he sleeps in his onesie. No blankets allowed.

And Ricky, if you need an alibi for if/when you kneecap a couple of doctors/nurses ... you can count on me. We were playing golf the entire time (night golf if necessary).

Be strong on the blanket issue.

She had her turn. Now you get to be a parent !

One of the most awesome recap videos ever.

One of the most awesome recap videos ever.
???

My rant is twitter. I have been locked out of my account for the better part of a month, their "support" is hands down the worse I have ever seen. I don't get email responses most times I request help, when I do they only have links taking me back to the home page saying I am locked out. I have tried getting it going again about 5 times and did finally manage to get it open for about 4 tweets and then it locked down again, this was about 2 weeks ago. I guess I am going to have to deactivate my account and start over. I would not even bother except that THP uses it for so many great contest entries.

???

My rant is twitter. I have been locked out of my account for the better part of a month, their "support" is hands down the worse I have ever seen. I don't get email responses most times I request help, when I do they only have links taking me back to the home page saying I am locked out. I have tried getting it going again about 5 times and did finally manage to get it open for about 4 tweets and then it locked down again, this was about 2 weeks ago. I guess I am going to have to deactivate my account and start over. I would not even bother except that THP uses it for so many great contest entries.

That stinks DD. They really do have horrible service. I mean truly horrible.
Is it better just creating a new one and starting over? Im sure we can help get some THPers back following you.

That stinks DD. They really do have horrible service. I mean truly horrible.
Is it better just creating a new one and starting over? Im sure we can help get some THPers back following you.

I guess with my playing around in the settings this morning I have access again, not sure for how long though. I did change my password because they kept giving me a message that my account may have been compromised. No strange postings on there so I wonder what made them think that and then makes it so hard to get back up.

I guess with my playing around in the settings this morning I have access again, not sure for how long though. I did change my password because they kept giving me a message that my account may have been compromised. No strange postings on there so I wonder what made them think that and then makes it so hard to get back up.

DD same thing happened to me a couple months ago. I got hacked and many of you received strange DM's from my account, that I didn't send.

They locked my account until my password was changed. Got no help from them support wise (like you) but finally figured it out on my own.

Glad you didn't have to start over.

Last edited:
Chicago's population must be dropping I cant find anyone to play golf with me tomorrow. For some reason I thought it was a big city that would have a lot of golfers

Chicago's population must be dropping I cant find anyone to play golf with me tomorrow. For some reason I thought it was a big city that would have a lot of golfers

That sucks bro. You would think when you can only play 6 months of the year that dudes would be itching to play.

Sorry dude. I'd play but I have family in from out of town and we might be playing. Been a crazy busy year.

My rant. Dogs and skunks don't mix

I've heard tomato juice works.
Yeah I've heard that one. Another popular one we're trying first is peroxide, dawn dish soap, and baking soda mixed together. Seems to be working decent. And our white dog won't be red, though that could be entertaining :D

$750 on tires today. I need a beer

Damn xbox Red Ringed again. Guess it's time for another replacement...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back