Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I "need" or more like just want a new putter. I love my Sandy but am looking for something alittle heavier still staying in the mallet type.

Just had my 1st extensive range session with my srixon goodies.

Pondering if I'm crazy to think these may knock apex out of my bag.

Pondering how sick a solid graphite shaft combo could be.

Could be crazy talk or it just may be me in denial

Well that is interesting... Apexs are super solid and if these are putting doubt in your mind then I'm interested

Graphite would be awesome for sure

Well that is interesting... Apexs are super solid and if these are putting doubt in your mind then I'm interested

Graphite would be awesome for sure
Yeah I've thought about my aerotechs but I've also hit hawks MCI and jb's programs and liked those both too

You think these will be gamers?

You think these will be gamers?
It's hard to imagine them not being. still wanna get some more time in with them before I decide

Dunno why and probably don't need to spend the money, but I am pondering a R1. Seeing some really good buys on them lately.

Be the ball!!

I hit Hawk's 8i on the range and the first thing I thought was what a Recoil would feel like with them. I think they could really give the Apex's a run with that set up.

I hit Hawk's 8i on the range and the first thing I thought was what a Recoil would feel like with them. I think they could really give the Apex's a run with that set up.
Ah yes recoils another one I've tried. Hit greggdrews...we're almost too light lol

It's hard to imagine them not being. still wanna get some more time in with them before I decide

I could see them sticking in your bag for a while man. They are freaking sweet.

Dunno why and probably don't need to spend the money, but I am pondering a R1. Seeing some really good buys on them lately.

Be the ball!!

Solid driver. The sound killed it for me, but solid driver and I know many THPers loved it.

Pondering what bad ass driver i get to hit in October.

Ugh. What a day figuring out the driver situation.

Bio won, Bertha was second, XTD is third and just too fade biased, and then there was SLDR which I won't comment on to not rile the inmates.

Bertha is getting the Chrome and another run at it Friday though.

Ah yes recoils another one I've tried. Hit greggdrews...we're almost too light lol

I really enjoyed the recoils over the weekend in MB. They just have the light feeling but strong as hell

Ugh. What a day figuring out the driver situation.

Bio won, Bertha was second, XTD is third and just too fade biased, and then there was SLDR which I won't comment on to not rile the inmates.

Bertha is getting the Chrome and another run at it Friday though.
Bet hawk will take that 3rd place driver

I really enjoyed the recoils over the weekend in MB. They just have the light feeling but strong as hell
Agreed

Pondering what irons to game this weekend. Apex or J40s.

Pondering a different shaft for my BB. I don't know if the shaft would help but im not sure it gives me much more distance than my r11s. I could be wrong though but it seams like a good ponder any way. My wife is all ready at me for having two sets of clubs haha.

Hawk will play his x hot until the end if time.

The last driver I sent Hawk was that Xhot, maybe its time to send it some competition.

How about driver and sack of wedges! That boy is long!

haha. I'm playing a course on Saturday that puts a premium on finding the fairway and being accurate on approach shots. The irons will be crucial. The J40 driver and wedges are firmly in the bag. I love, love the wedges.

Couldnt handle all of the loft, could you James? Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back