The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen many releases lately :)

Seen many releases lately :)

Equipment releases aren't the only thing going on in the golf world, you know that. Most people are out playing golf at this time of year, can't say the same in the winter.

FWIW, would be interesting to see the stats on the number of posts per month/viewers of the website per month over a calendar year.

Context brother. He was referring to reviews.

Equipment releases aren't the only thing going on in the golf world, you know that. Most people are out playing golf at this time of year, can't say the same in the winter.

FWIW, would be interesting to see the stats on the number of posts per month/viewers of the website per month over a calendar year.

As an equipment reviewer, I judge down time on equipment releases, soooooooo.... :alien:

He had the most unorthodox stance and swing, and every shot just went dead straight. Par 5s he had a bit of trouble with, but everything else he was no worse than bogey on. Sneaky good is right!

Yup I know exactly the kind you are talking about. I played with one last Wednesday that had the funky swing but it worked like a fox in a chicken pen. Deadly :bomb:

Wife is out. I have demanded ice cream upon her return.

Now, we wait.

She's awesome, so I bet she and Zeke get ice cream.

Good luck with that buddy.....

The power of persuasion my friend!! This could actually happen.

She's awesome, so I bet she and Zeke get ice cream.

Zeke is not invited to have ice cream. He gets what is referred to as a "good boy" treat --- I think that bar is set too low.

Last edited:
The Official Banter Away Thread

I've got to work on that power..... I'm sticking in rolling brown outs.....rolling out in my brown truck to get my own ice cream

I've heard rumours of other flavours.

Blasphemor!

I've for to work on that power..... I'm sticking in rolling brown outs.....rolling out in my brown truck to get my own ice cream

I'll stock the freezer with delicious snickers ice cream bars before you arrive. We won't have to brown anything.

Lol it will be epic! And then the ice cream

Nicely played dude

Confirmed ice cream success!! Yuss.

Cookies and cream UDF is the selection. I've shocked the world.

Still vanilla-ish.

The fact that the mini m&ms are used in the mcflurry really brings it down a notch or two.

The fact that the mini m&ms are used in the mcflurry really brings it down a notch or two.

Agreed.

Also, the lack of heath bar support McDonalds gives is frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back