I've tried to defend him every now and again and I lobe his style of play but today was ridiculous. His explanation made no sense and contradicted itself, and it showed a selfishness that I've tried to look past.

Come on Bubba, don't be a prick for the sake of being a prick.

I dislike him.

I agree. I actively root against him because of exactly this type of crap.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

For a guy who always talks about joking around, he was a buzz kill today.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I hope we see an epic melt down thurs & fri. The tour supports charities at each stop & his actions just told whatever charity was being represented eff you.

Question, did he out drive anyone with the 3 iron?

I really rooted for him at first, then after he won the first Masters he just became too much for me. Then crap like this, as fun as it is to watch him hit a golf ball, I'll never root for him.

Unless its him or Poulter.

This speaks directly to my Bubba, and many other pro golfers (and pro sports in general) - whether you like it or not, you're in the entertainment business. The fans, the sponsors, they are all there to be entertained by your amazing skill. How easy would it have been for him to hit a long drive then tee up a second that was his pro-am practice ball? Freaking insufferable attitude to do what he did.

What a knob!!!!!

Bubba Watson

I've tried to defend him every now and again and I lobe his style of play but today was ridiculous. His explanation made no sense and contradicted itself, and it showed a selfishness that I've tried to look past.

Come on Bubba, don't be a prick for the sake of being a prick.

This is kind of how I feel. Sometimes I can't. Yet I still like watching him. His act does get old though

What happened? it was a long drive contest for charity and he hit a 3 iron?

Bubba Watson

What happened? it was a long drive contest for charity and he hit a 3 iron?

Yes. Because he didn't want to be forced to take up practice time with a silly long drive contest.

He then mentioned that he will be hitting driver at that hole this week.

Yes. Because he didn't want to be forced to take up practice time with a silly long drive contest.

He then mentioned that he will be hitting driver at that hole this week.

It's like he can't handle things going well for him. Like he needs to stir up stupid crap every so often. For no reason.

Bubba Watson

It's like he can't handle things going well for him. Like he needs to stir up stupid crap every so often. For no reason.

I called it pissing in his own cornflakes.

The give it a "oh shucks" smile and exaggerate the drawl. He's just a good ole boy. Never meaning no harm...

The press conference made it worse for me. He shows no humility. It's one swing, not a bucket of balls.

But more impressive was RF piping one 330

The press conference made it worse for me. He shows no humility. It's one swing, not a bucket of balls.

But more impressive was RF piping one 330

Big time for me as well

The give it a "oh shucks" smile and exaggerate the drawl. He's just a good ole boy. Never meaning no harm...

So so so true

I agree 100%. When I see Bubba I see someone having fun golfing. Which is rare on tour it seems
I retract this statement, what a DB not participating in a Long Drive Competition for charity. Especially if you were going to hit driver anyways but didn't because you didn't like the idea of the competition.

In the press conference,I wish one of the reporters would have asked him what his point was,

Did he not like that particular charity or was it the PGA is not gonna tell me what to do.
maybe somebody asked and I missed it, but what point was he trying to prove

Jerk. Now I have to go watch dukes of hazard all day just so I can hear that song. How am I suppose to get any work done now?

Back