Swiftwick Aspire, Vibe & Pursuit Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review here Dan!

The Pursuit model I have to think will be a fantastic option for the chillier months in Ohio that you see quite often.

On the Aspire zero's, I wonder if they changed anything from the last few years as I did experience issues with them sliding down on the heel and that's what prompted me to begin looking at other offerings. I love their look and comfort but the heel sliding caused some issues for me as a walker.

Great write up/review Dan! Some will find the price point a detractor, but I find them well worth every penny. For work and play the comfort and compression keep the dogs pretty happy.

Enjoyed the write up Dan. I have enjoyed the Aspire's for quite some time now and have been looking to pick up a few more.
Your write up has gotten me thinking about the Vibes and Pursuit lines and I think these might be what I have been wanting for off the course.

Nice review here Dan!

The Pursuit model I have to think will be a fantastic option for the chillier months in Ohio that you see quite often.

On the Aspire zero's, I wonder if they changed anything from the last few years as I did experience issues with them sliding down on the heel and that's what prompted me to begin looking at other offerings. I love their look and comfort but the heel sliding caused some issues for me as a walker.

Cookie, I noticed the same thing with my first pair, Lee picked me up several pairs of the new aspires and have yet to have an issue. The heel cup seems to hold its elasticity much better.

I have yet to try any of this brand out, but I recall them being discussed often while at the MC. The pursuit could be a nice fall/winter sock here in OH and I like the look of the Vibe and it sounds like some really solid options as far as color.

Swiftwicks are great socks and the new colors are going to rock the feet soon.

Will say its an option to look at for me in the winter here on the pursuit.

I like all the different options they have, quite an offering. They sound like they perform pretty well too, might be worth checking out.

Swiftwicks have become my go to sock and I will be adding some of the new colors soon.

Nice review Dan.

Love the Swiftwick brand. It's the only sock I wear, and the compression factor of the aspires are a life saver.

Great review!

Glad you guys are enjoying the look!

Enjoyed the write up Dan. I have enjoyed the Aspire's for quite some time now and have been looking to pick up a few more.
Your write up has gotten me thinking about the Vibes and Pursuit lines and I think these might be what I have been wanting for off the course.

They definitely have a diverse lineup. I'm even pondering some of their business line. The quality looks excellent.

Cookie, I noticed the same thing with my first pair, Lee picked me up several pairs of the new aspires and have yet to have an issue. The heel cup seems to hold its elasticity much better.
Nice review here Dan!

I wore them both with laces tied and laces untied, which usually causes some of the poorly made sock designs to slide down below the heel. In this case, the Aspire's held firm in place, both in the zero length and the one. Great stuff.

Really looking forward to seeing how the pursuit line performs on course in the cooler temps of the fall.

Swiftwick is really coming on.As with the golf retail world it is very hard to get a new product placed in the run specialty accounts. These guys have really come into that space and sold a lot of product.The colors I see are great hook ups for golf or just hanging out. I will have to try Swiftwick.

I've switched over my entire sock drawer to Swiftwick. I normally wear the Performance line during the summer, but will have to look into the Aspire line as well. I also purchased the Business Sock Drawer package when they had it, which is the Pursuit line. I wear them every day for work, and have a bunch of Pursuit pairs for fall/winter/spring golf as well.

Well done Danathan, I'm a swiftwick fan to the max. Just crazy solid and comfortable socks.

Like others here, I have completed changed over to Swiftwick socks. They are the most comfortable socks I have ever worn. I even bought them for work. To help prevent DVT, my FAA Dr. recommended compression socks. I have been wearing them for years. Decided to try Swiftwick compressions socks. Holy Cow! They take compression to a whole new level.

Great review Dan!! I definitely need to pay more attention to these and need to pick up a pair or two - possibly the Vibe or the Aspire.

Picked up some Vision space themed.
2992759D-50E5-4BFF-9250-F9B814F6EB1F.jpeg

Back