THP FL Golf Outing

like I said....there's definitely a drinking game for us in the future. The Best Western will never be the same

fellas, team thp has some method putter there for you to demo. i'll bring some foam practice balls so we can chip/pitch in the hotel hallways :act-up:

Now GG and I should pack up and stay at the BW, we are going to miss out on all the fun...haha

'THP Radio Live at the Best Western' radio show has some interesting possibilities......

Now GG and I should pack up and stay at the BW, we are going to miss out on all the fun...haha

By the time we are ready to go back to the hotel you are going to be wondering what the hell you got yourself into ;)

'THP Radio Live at the Best Western' radio show has some interesting possibilities......

THP Radio welcomes everyone to the Best Western Open 2010!

anyone still needing a room do the name your own price at $55.00 thats the lowest I got them to except. thanks to all that assisted! I'm goingt to start packing now!

anyone still needing a room do the name your own price at $55.00 thats the lowest I got them to except. thanks to all that assisted! I'm goingt to start packing now!

Holy cow! How much are you planning on bringing? :D

Maybe there should be a contest on who packed the most crap. It'll be down to you and Thanks. :bulgy-eyes:

dinner and drinks at casa de thp, short game practice at the best western, thp radio live from the best western open 2010, the only thing missing may be the moobs that hawk keeps referring to, haha!

Holy cow! How much are you planning on bringing? :D

Maybe there should be a contest on who packed the most crap. It'll be down to you and Thanks. :bulgy-eyes:

Hah, never a contest I'd have to worry about winning. Business travel has taught me how to minimize. I rarely take more than I can carry on for a plane trip - and an overnight-2 nighter is usually just my Swiss Gear laptop backpack.

dinner and drinks at casa de thp, short game practice at the best western, thp radio live from the best western open 2010, the only thing missing may be the moobs that hawk keeps referring to, haha!

Depending on who loses the Best Western Open 2010 there may not be any missing moobs. Do we have any THP branded manziers/bros? :bulgy-eyes:

thats aweseome JB! you da man! I'll let Batman know!

This just in, for all of you LH out there, we felt bad about not having a bunch of stuff to try. Well Bettinardi has made sure you will get to try some of their putters.

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

I usually throw my folded cloths into a pillow case and hit the road unless I have to wear something very nice.

I usually throw my folded cloths into a pillow case and hit the road unless I have to wear something very nice.

Ok so a least when we're at the Best Western we'll know who you are. Just look for a Dane Cook looking guy that carries around his clothes like Ricky Vaughn.

no doubt the Best Western Open could get crazy! anyone know what floor or room numbers there in yet? I'm calling tommorow to check on ours.

lol! not much were only spending Saturday nite, I'm just all geeked up to go already! :alien2:

Spank818 said:
Ok so a least when we're at the Best Western we'll know who you are. Just look for a Dane Cook looking guy that carries around his clothes like Ricky Vaughn.

Haha. Don't forget that I am short and I will have a rose in mouth lol.

Haha. Don't forget that I am short and I will have a rose in mouth lol.

So when we arrive at the BW then we can have camera shots like they do in the Bachelor when we arrive one at a time and you'll have the rose already?

no doubt the Best Western Open could get crazy! anyone know what floor or room numbers there in yet? I'm calling tommorow to check on ours.

Man, take it easy. You sound like some of friends on prom week who couldn't wait to go down the Shore. I can only imagine what you're going to look like when all the equipment pr0n fantasies come to life during the demo session. :smile-big:

Re: THP FL Golf Outing - Demo Items

Re: THP FL Golf Outing - Demo Items

Haha, best western open. I love it. The low score does not win, but the one who can still stand at the end gets the cup. Throwing up is a 2 stroke penalty.

I don't really drink anymore, but this is a game I would have loved on my heavy drinking days.

Spank818 said:
So when we arrive at the BW then we can have camera shots like they do in the Bachelor when we arrive one at a time and you'll have the rose already?

I have actually never seen The Bachelor....

:stickbeat:

Man, take it easy. You sound like some of friends on prom week who couldn't wait to go down the Shore. I can only imagine what you're going to look like when all the equipment pr0n fantasies come to life during the demo session. :smile-big:

Depending on who loses the Best Western Open 2010 there may not be any missing moobs. Do we have any THP branded manziers/bros? :bulgy-eyes:

Instead of the Green Jacket, the winner gets this...

Spoiler
Manzier1.jpg

um....that's not a head cover.....

Back