THP FL Golf Outing

My goodness what happened to this thread haha.

it has been bombarded by a bunch of golfers, who experienced a horrible winter, and are all eagerly anticipating what will happen in 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You and JB should really join us at the BW for all the fun. The masters has its par 3 on Wednesdays, we have our BW Open.

I think it's hilarious! I am getting pretty excited too.

it's definitely an entertaining thread. if it's any indication of the time we're gonna have in florida then i say look out!

it's definitely an entertaining thread. if it's any indication of the time we're gonna have in florida then i say look out!

Hopefully we can find a place to stay after we get kicked out of BW.

i have no problem throwing the passenger seat back. we'll also know where jb and gg live so there's always that.

I'd say the bag room, but it appears to be quite full right now.

right now JB and GG might be regretting the whole dinner/drinks thing, hahaha!

Nah we are excited. and the good news is all of our neighbors are about 80 so they won't be able to hear if we get loud haha.

there we go boys, we can just crash with the neighbors if we need to, they'll never even know we were there!

It's Florida. It'll be warm enough outside to sleep under the stars... and be eaten alive by mosquitos.

You and JB should really join us at the BW for all the fun. The masters has its par 3 on Wednesdays, we have our BW Open.

We'll have to pen a stretch at the BW like Amen Corner. You have any names for that, thanks?
Instead of the Green Jacket we have the THP manzier/bro. And instead of the Claret Jug we'll have the coveted THP Bingo Marker.

there we go boys, we can just crash with the neighbors if we need to, they'll never even know we were there!

Nothing like a little home invasion to cap off a great weekend.

haha, spank, that was good stuff.

home invasion is something that's never been on my record so i'm looking forward to that one.

I call dibs on the largest floaty in the pool....

To get back on topic, only about 10 days to go everybody.

only 7 days for me! i'm hitting the road early next thursday. it'll be the longest drive of my life.

Woooooooo cant wait! Now hopefully the new putter arrives before I leave!

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

tcalloway1 said:
only 7 days for me! i'm hitting the road early next thursday. it'll be the longest drive of my life.

I'll be heading out Friday morning earlier than God ever intended man to be awake. I'll drive to the course and get a round in with TC if I can make it in time.

Well, I talked my buddy into it...he just did a smart thing. He doesn't know what would have happened if he missed this.

Boy this got weird in a hurry lol

Haha. Don't forget that I am short and I will have a rose in mouth lol.

I think we all need to get together Fri night at the BW after drinks with JB & co.....take a 'before' picture of the group.....commence the Best Western Open 2010...take an 'after' picture of the group....then see who makes it out of bed on time for Saturday's activities lol

So when we arrive at the BW then we can have camera shots like they do in the Bachelor when we arrive one at a time and you'll have the rose already?

Boy this got weird in a hurry lol

I think we all need to get together Fri night at the BW after drinks with JB & co.....take a 'before' picture of the group.....commence the Best Western Open 2010...take an 'after' picture of the group....then see who makes it out of bed on time for Saturday's activities lol

We can take a picture of the trophy holding the champion up.

You guys are becoming hillbilly already and didn't even know it.

Lots of weirdness happening at the BW on a Friday night...sounds like an episode of COPS.

You boys be safe, ya here. :D

You guys are becoming hillbilly already and didn't even know it.

Lots of weirdness happening at the BW on a Friday night...sounds like an episode of COPS.

You boys be safe, ya here. :D

Hey biggs, just don't laugh when you pick up the Saturday morning paper with our "after" pics aka our mugshots slapped on the front page. :D

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

Spank818 said:
Hey biggs, just don't laugh when you pick up the Saturday morning paper with our "after" pics aka our mugshots slapped on the front page. :D
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying...'Damn, that was fun!'"

Back