2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

The Kentucky crowd has been so into this. Great to not hear the usual "Mashed Potatoes".

I've heard it on the telecast ALLLLLLLL day. Usual get in the hole's and mashed potatoes. Its inescapable.

This dropping club business is being over played

Damn it all.

I knew I should have stuck with my initial thought to pick Bernd Wiesberger........

Absolutely piped

Its just not fair when he's on off the tee.

Allll carry

Rory hitting it to places with no divots and leading on Sat in a major. Remind you of anybody...

Day nailed that one and still was 5yds behind Rory. These guys just freakin rip through the ball at some sorta ludicrous speed.

Rory hitting it to places with no divots and leading on Sat in a major. Remind you of anybody...

Blaspheme! :alien:

A shame that guys fans won't tune in for what will be an amazing sunday

The Kentucky crowd has been so into this. Great to not hear the usual "Mashed Potatoes".
VP of PGA was on Howard stern the week of Morgan cup and they like the bababooey after the drive. They like the excitement and as long as it was not during the swing.

Can we get a Tiger update already? I mean, come on.

:angel:

I've heard it on the telecast ALLLLLLLL day. Usual get in the hole's and mashed potatoes. Its inescapable.

I've only been watching about 2hours. Guess I missed the mashed potatoes.

Awful chutt by palmer

Damn, well, lets see some sand shots!

Driver, 5i on a par 5. That's absurd.

Can't believe they both ended up in there. Almost seams unfair after those drives.

Rory should have given that the "1 yard" yell.

I was hoping they would have just gone good good

Dude is just something else right now.

Back