The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been cautiously doing the same...and this morning I think I overdid it. I also leaned on mine the wrong way reaching into my truck earlier, so that could be it, but the pain today is present, compared to yesterday when there was none.

Trying to be good, but running out of patience.

Almost there buddy. A couple of more weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll get there Petey! Get stronger over time so together we can make 1 healthy golfer at The Bear Trap.

Almost there buddy. A couple of more weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks boys. That wasn't meant to be a rant as much as a word of caution to Tyler, but you guys are right. Almost there and I CANT WAIT. HHJJ is the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've been cautiously doing the same...and this morning I think I overdid it. I also leaned on mine the wrong way reaching into my truck earlier, so that could be it, but the pain today is present, compared to yesterday when there was none.

19 days

Homemade. Chocolate. Chip. Cookie. Dough.

How could I POSSIBLY tell my wonderful pregnant wife no to this craving?

Be careful! That time when we feel better but aren't completely healed is when we are most susceptible to reinjury.

All. Caught. Up.

What a feeling!

Flight for cali leaves in 14 hours!

Should probably pack

Flight for cali leaves in 14 hours!

Should probably pack
Don't be that guy. Get it done. You have 2 free checked bags for this one and can basically skip the security line. Pack heavy.

After not seeing each other for basically three weeks, played 9 holes with my wife this morning. Was a great way to spend a Sunday morning.

Don't be that guy. Get it done. You have 2 free checked bags for this one and can basically skip the security line. Pack heavy.
Lol got some errands to run...not over packing

tetenera.jpg

Just felt the baby moving. Ultimate HHJJ in my life right now.

Such an amazing feeling brother I'm happy for you and the mrs!

Nice dude I'm jealous 4 sure had to wait til the girls were all at like 6 months + before I felt that. Then it was a kicking frenzy

I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. So happy for you buddy. So awesome.

So awesome. It was 14 years ago that I first felt my daughter move, and I remember exactly where we were, what we were doing, and how I felt. It's so humbling.

So far the wife's surgery seems to be yielding positive health results. That is a giant sigh of a relief you might have heard just now.

So far the wife's surgery seems to be yielding positive health results. That is a giant sigh of a relief you might have heard just now.

Great to hear dude.

That is incredible news, I'm really happy for you.

That is an incredibly special moment. Good for you!

Awesome dude. This is gonna sound cliche, but really enjoy those little moments man. And I'm sure you are. It really isn't long till those moments are way behind you and you're wondering where the time went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back