This just came in our email and I wanted to share it with everybody. The names have been changed because it is a major equipment company.

Hey buddy,

John Smith, our graphics' guy got the issue at his home and he said
that your magazine is THE BEST magazine in the industry. No question
about it! He said it was THEEEE BEST that he's ever seen. Quite a
compliment from a guy who is generally only critical about things.
Believe me, it's a HUGE compliment. I'm really looking forward to seeing
it and sharing it with everyone. He loves the content, the layout and,
of course, the overall quality of the magazine. Quite a compliment.
Thought you'd like to hear that feedback. If you knew the source like I
do, you would be very, VERY flattered!

Jane Smith

Great to hear, but no doubt to me, I've seen it. Good publication. Pictures were great, paper was fantastic, Opra coudn't put out a better magazine. Be proud JB and Morgan, No one can do it like you!

Thank you Duey. That means a lot.

For those that have read it, we want details? What did you like? What did you not like? etc...

Great to hear, but no doubt to me, I've seen it. Good publication. Pictures were great, paper was fantastic, Opra coudn't put out a better magazine. Be proud JB and Morgan, No one can do it like you!

Thank you Duey that means so much to us.

I've not made it through, so will hold until tomorrow, however I went directly to the shaft portion and then Jim Furyks interview. This is a large publication and will take some time, but so far I'm really impressed. The paper is so thick I keep thinking I'm skipping a page, lol. Very enjoyable so far.

Still waiting. No mail at all today.

No magazine in CT yet.

Well, first I should say that I have limited time to do reading. I can get away with THP at work, but my free time at home can be scarce.

That being said, I've had a chance to browse the magazine and read a few articles. I really did like the shaft article. One thing that I will remember from it is that a shaft that has too much flex is very evident to a golfer, but a stiff one will many times cause the golfer to just call it a bad club. When I get around to getting fit for a driver, I am definitely going to going to have a better idea what I am looking for in a shaft.

I like the Furyk interview too. It was nice to see you guys try to loosen him up and get some non-golf questions out of him. Too bad he didn't want to answer them all. Another thing I loved is that I didn't have to skip 20 different "tips" that I don't need floating around my head. I really respect that you don't cloud our minds with random instruction.

I enjoyed the DSO writeup, but it would have been cool to see a list of how each driver did points-wise. It seemed like some of them kind of got lost in the shuffle.

Other than that, I haven't read much. I would again like to say how vivid and striking the magazine is. Really a work of art guys. Great job!

Last edited:
Not in the mail today hoping for tomorrow but one thing I'm sure of it will be well worth the wait.

Got my copy and I love it!!!! Great job to all who were a part of it. Taking it to the office tomorrow to show it off.

None in OK yet....but tomorrow will be the day, I just know it!

Maybe I'll be getting mine today?? :confused2:

I hope the distribution makes it to Indiana today. I can always use a little weekend reading.

I am still so confused why it is making it to California from Florida but not the Northeast and only parts of the midwest, so weird! Well either way we can't wait to hear everyone's feedback, good or bad we want to hear it.

I am still so confused why it is making it to California from Florida but not the Northeast and only parts of the midwest, so weird! Well either way we can't wait to hear everyone's feedback, good or bad we want to hear it.

Maybe it missed me :(

I'm really looking forward to receiving it (whenever that might be :sad:)

As long as it is delivered unopened and unharmed, I'll take it a little late. :D

Its better late than never :D

Morgy K!

Just put my order in. A little disappointed in myself that I waited so long to do this, but Im glad I finally pulled the trigger!

Morgy K!

Just put my order in. A little disappointed in myself that I waited so long to do this, but Im glad I finally pulled the trigger!

Better late than never :D

Just got this out of the mailbox. Just got a quick look at it and I like it. We're getting ready to leave so I can't really go through it right now. But it's here, finally!

Hopefully some that waited for it have gotten a chance to read it. We cannot wait for full feedback.

There's still tomorrow :) I'm not losing hope, it'll show up :wink:

Back