The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck watching CNN at the airport, they are about to dislocate their arms trying to pat their selves on the back for not disclosing military locations in Iraq. They said they know they have a larger worldwide reach, so they have to do this. They've mentioned it at least 10 times.

Purchase rationalization and the blindness that it causes as it pertains to hard information.

But the Circle T means it's a better putter....

I'm tired, sore, and hungry.
Pretty minor really...

Honestly thinking about quitting golf..

My generals chicken was not extra spicy. This is not acceptable.

My generals chicken was not extra spicy. This is not acceptable.

If ya chicken ain't hawt, you need to find another chicken cooker. :bomb: No spice no dice :thumb:

Ferguson, Missouri.

Winter, I am sick of it. Cant wait for spring/summer and day light savings. I wanted to head to the course today but it isn't the most fun with 60km(gusting 80km) winds with showers thrown in and only 9°C. Hopefully clears a bit tomorrow.

Winter, I am sick of it. Cant wait for spring/summer and day light savings. I wanted to head to the course today but it isn't the most fun with 60km(gusting 80km) winds with showers thrown in and only 9°C. Hopefully clears a bit tomorrow.

We'll be singing the same tune in about 4 months. I'm not in a hurry for it to get here.

We'll be singing the same tune in about 4 months. I'm not in a hurry for it to get here.

4 months? Lucky! I will be fortunate to be able to golf a month from now.

Stupid Winter.

What is this "winter" you speak of?

Im happy to still play through winter when its good as we don't have snow this far down but the rain is getting annoying. I don't mind playing in it when in competition but when I want a round with mates it doesn't make it fun.

What is this "winter" you speak of?

LOL

It's what happens in Tucson every few years for about 30 minutes. You probably missed it when you blinked :)

I have witnessed this phenomenon before while watching Game of Thrones.

Nothing like walking out to your car to go to work in the morning and seeing that you have a flat tire.

Zipcar saved my butt this morning.

Got a wedding gift/package yesterday from Bed Bath and Beyond, shipped through UPS, that looks like it was the official game ball of the World Cup (every game). Glad it had a HUGE *FRAGILE* sticker right on the front.... Maybe they can't read...

Not sure who I pissed off, but these last couple of weeks....

Sewer main starting to backup again this morning..... not friggin happy. Time off work + extra expense + cleanup... not gonna be a fun day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back