THP FL Golf Outing

yeah they are really nice. I couldnt find any whites so I finally gave up at GG and got some Pumas off zappos.com. I think Im set now for outfits as long as the Puma shorts fit good.

yeah they are really nice. I couldnt find any whites so I finally gave up at GG and got some Pumas off zappos.com. I think Im set now for outfits as long as the Puma shorts fit good.

I love Puma apparel, but they have had short fit problems for me recently. Hence the reason they were not part of Spring Fashion preview. One pair we got last time looked like John Stockton's shorts and the 2nd pair looked like I was trying to wear capris.

I love Puma apparel, but they have had short fit problems for me recently. Hence the reason they were not part of Spring Fashion preview. One pair we got last time looked like John Stockton's shorts and the 2nd pair looked like I was trying to wear capris.

Haha, I'm not sure which one of those options is worse. I think I'd take the longer shorts if I had to choose.

You gotta go longer. You see any of those old highlights lately? haha

:laughing: Your not down with the 90's John Stockton look huh? lol Im a little concerned about the white shorts I ordered because they do look a little long, I wonder if these are the same ones as your "capris" haha. I got a few Puma shirts and those are very nice, no issues with them at all.

My capris were khaki. The short ones were a plaid. I was afraid to make a quick turn and have something fall out...hahah

My capris were khaki. The short ones were a plaid. I was afraid to make a quick turn and have something fall out...hahah

that's just wrong, and boastful!! haha

haha so wrong! Theres a reason Richard Simmons wheres those short shorts.

or pull a Soxy and have something split....and I'm not talking the fairway either.

ok my morning is off to a nice start....first JB puts Barry Manilow's 'Looks Like We Made It' in my head with one of his posts....now I've got Richard Simmons fighting for memory space too? My head may explode....
haha so wrong! Theres a reason Richard Simmons wheres those short shorts.

Whole new meaning to a slight left to right breeze.

You guys are loco. Can't wait for the weekend! Got a lot of stuff to do this week so it should fly by. Hump day is going to be awesome so it should speed the transition. Gonna get the irons fitted and re gripped (that's on a separate thread) and gonna get my hair did so I can look pretty standing next to you gals and gents.

Did everyone get new outfits for the weekend? I got a pair of white shorts as well this weekend and I might pick up some Sligo shirts at the GG since they're on clearance.

No new outfits specifically for the outing but I may bring some stuff down that I got over the winter that I haven't been able to wear yet.

You guys are loco. Can't wait for the weekend! Got a lot of stuff to do this week so it should fly by. Hump day is going to be awesome so it should speed the transition. Gonna get the irons fitted and re gripped (that's on a separate thread) and gonna get my hair did so I can look pretty standing next to you gals and gents.

Did everyone get new outfits for the weekend? I got a pair of white shorts as well this weekend and I might pick up some Sligo shirts at the GG since they're on clearance.

JB or GG -

Is the Diablo Edge one of the drivers we get to try out?

yes it is. And Callaway just sent wedges to try out as well.

And Kevin has one with a Miyazaki youre more then welcome to try out. Just dont get sticky fingers! :act-up:

awesome! AirTran is going to love me when they see me checking in 2 golf bags on the way home instead of 1 with all the gear I might buy/steal/win/trade

Alright! After reading so much about it, I am very excited to be able to give it a swing. Wow, you guys really can bring the goods.

Kevin - I will have to take you up on that offer!

awesome! AirTran is going to love me when they see me checking in 2 golf bags on the way home instead of 1 with all the gear I might buy/steal/win/trade

I'm flying AirTran too. We got great prices on the tickets. More money for the gear I'm going to have to buy afterwards!

I wonder how much the travel bag is going to hurt the wallet.

i had to get some new shorts. god, i'm terrified of how i'm going to look compared to all your clothing junkies. i've got a nice little outfit for saturday, but i must say that my favorite dressed guys on tour are tom watson and davis love, so that should give you an idea of my style. i'm so close to pulling the trigger on some sligo or abacus gear though. i just have to wait for my bonus money to show (i recently was the top sales person in the country for my company....i got a nice shout-out in our monthly digital magazine and some cash coming, of course it'll take 6-8 weeks for me to get the check)

I have not been able to spend any money on awesome golf threads. I have several golf shirts, but I wear regular shorts (I love linen in the summer). I need to build up my wardrobe.

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

SethO said:
I have not been able to spend any money on awesome golf threads. I have several golf shirts, but I wear regular shorts (I love linen in the summer). I need to build up my wardrobe.

14stix.com is for you then

TC - I'm a fan of TW and DLIII too. I love the Polo gear they sport and have purchased a couple shirts. I actually may wear one of them to the outing.

I'm sure you will be just fine, as long as you don't wear Jorts.

Back